2019 Chevrolet Tahoe consumer reviews

$48,000–$51,000 MSRP range
side view of 2019 Tahoe Chevrolet
Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe
Shop the 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe

best car I ever had...used but very clean

Roomy, comfortable, very clean and smelled awesome for a four year used vehicle. I really got a bang for my buck on this one. I would highly recommend shopping here for a car to anyone.

Have had many Tahoes

Tahoe is great. I do wish there was a way to disable the adaptive cruise control, I find it interruptive, and I like to drive my own car, not have a computer decide for me.

This is my 5th Tahoe

This is my 5th Tahoe and I would buy nothing else. It fits my style and personality. I am 6foot 6 inches and comfort is everything for me.

So far so good only had it 1 week

Had one before and liked it well enough to go again. The Tahoe has served us well in the past and we hope the same for the future.

Love my new Tahoe!!

Brought my Tahoe from Ron Anderson in Yulee 3 weeks ago. So far I love the way it rides, drives and looks. It a beautiful Shadow Gray Metallic and I love it. I travel often from Florida to North Carolina and I feel safe in it. It sits high so I can see the road ahead and not just the back of the auto I am behind. I would reccommend this car to anyone.

1.3

Not worth the price on it

The cost is to high for this model. I like the color but the wrong style rims. The dashboard had a melfuction. Insurance to high

I fell in love with the moment I test drove it!!

The Moment I stepped into the behemoth of GM, I felt like a king! When I test dove that beast, I feel like a track driver even though I was only going 35 MPH. The Steering feel from personal experience is significantly better than a Ford F-150 that i have also test drove (which scared me and my salesman at the time to death). It is at that moment I knew I will buy this car. I do enjoy driving it on the Interstate on my way home with my Tahoe. I love my Tahoe better than any Subaru, and I have been a Subaru Enthusiast for 4 years until I test drove the Tahoe. Note: I rated 4 stars on reliability, because I have heard good things in terms of reliability, but I haven't experienced it's reliability first hand.

Great SUV

Clean, sharp, spacious and drives well. So far it has met all our family needs. We look forward to seeing how it behaves on a longer drive this year.

Best Reliable Car that I have ever owned

This car is excellent in performace and design. The car ride is outstanding and has great options that are standard on this vehicle. It can sit 6 adults in the vehicle and provides a ride like no other vehicle that I have owned.

Best driving vehicle I have ever had

I love the comfort of the ride. Lots of great features. Easy access to the back. Plenty of room for groceries when you go shopping.