2019 Chevrolet Tahoe consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Tahoe Chevrolet
Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe
Shop the 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe

Incredible vehicle.

The 2019 Tahoes are incredible, and that could be an understatement. They are engineered like no other vehicle I have ever driven, both interior and exterior. Highly recommended.

Ricardo Anthony at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth

Last week I went in this dealership to trade in a vehicle. Ricardo made this visit worth my while. I was able to trade in my vehicle and get my dream car! Ricardo was very thorough in his explanation about the Tahoe and continuous kept me informed about the process. He even gave me a tour of the dealership in which I have never experienced before. I spent a total of two hours in the dealership which is unheard of. I would highly recommend Ricardo if you are in need of a vehicle!

4.4

My Fourth Tahoe

This is my fourth Tahoe and so far it is all that I expected based on the performance of the previous three purchases. I am not disappointed.

Best car to own

This car is a dream to drive I feel safe in it. Love the luxury I feel when I drive anywhere. This is by far the best vehicle I bought

Attractive, reliable SUV

Roomy SUV with plenty of second row leg room. Quality interior, plenty of power, base LS trim comes fairly well equipped. It would be nice if leather seating was an option for the LS.

5th chevy suv that I’ve owned.

I really enjoy driving this car. Roomy and comfortable. Easy access to all the controls. Looks great rides great what more could a person ask for.

excelente manejo

el manejo de mi nuevo 2019 tahoe es excelente, es rapido, potente, seguro, espacioso, economico en combustible, y muy buen " Good Looking. Estoy super contento con este nuevo vehiculo

Great vehicle to have

This was the vehicle for us to buy it is great my wife and I love it and we will tell all the people we know to go test drive one

4.0

Nicest Car I Have Purchased

After driving a Silverado and Camaro, this car seems to be the best constructed and designed. Plenty of leg room in the front two rows of seats, not so much in the 3rd row. Not much storage area in the rear - could be better. Design is user friendly and everything the driver needs is within reach. Stick with the lower types such as LS and LT, the premium is more name then value. The lower modules have almost the same things for less price. Overall, a great vehicle.

Great Family Car

This spacious SUV is great for family trips. I love the interior design and Android Auto features. I have comfortable cloth seats and a sleek interior and exterior trim. The car maneuvers easily. This is my first time with a large SUV, and I find it very easy to handle.