2011 Chevrolet Traverse consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Traverse Chevrolet
Explore the 2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Shop the 2011 Chevrolet Traverse

I love this car

It is awesome, drives smooth,and has awesome features. I love the remote start and parking assist ,and back up camera. Lots of room for the whole family ,climate control for each area ,like the driver, passenger and the back .

4.1

chevy like a rock?

i love the styling of this truck very well made and super comfy oh but that 3.6 engine is a trash! right under 70k miles the lifters started to knock really? chevrolet? i like the truck it really drives very well but i already had to fix so many things on it and i haven't reach the 85k miles!!

4.3

Great Family car

Great car, not so great on in town gas mileage but this is the 1st SUV I?ve owned. Lots of space and lots of great optional features, all in all a good car.

So beautiful inside and out

This car is so spacious and comfortable. The price is perfect for my budget. I just drove it in the snow and ice and it handled perfectly!! So glad with my purchase!

4.1

No problems until just over warranty

Loved it until 68,000 miles. I have learned to research forums before buying again. Will probably never buy new again.

Love my car

Great Family Car. we love our rear captain chairs and third row. Looks great and Drives Great. Plenty of room for the entire family.

Most reliable car I've owned

This car is everything we need it's big from inside with leg room for our 5 five kids. We are happy with this vehicle purchases

3.3

will never buy an American car again

It's just an alright vehicle lot of problems attached to it the best thing you do is just buy nice foreign vehicle with great warranty they serve with their customers like royalty

Most safe car I own

It meets all of the prior expectations I had of it. I have a 2yr old and the amount of space is perfect!

I love everything about this car. I bought it used

Nice and roomy. Drives like a dream and easy to handle. Only think I don't like about this year model is it doesn't have for lights.