2011 Chevrolet Traverse consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Traverse Chevrolet
Explore the 2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Shop the 2011 Chevrolet Traverse
4.3

Good car road noise was bad

Fir the amout these sell for and the amout of room they look like great cars. However, the road noise was alot loader than expected for the price you pay you would think it would be siund proofed better.

Loved it so much I bought it twice

Bought a 2009 and had it for a year, it got tboned. First thought was I'm getting a newer one and got a 2011 Best car I've owned in years

Great family car

Plenty of room for all the family to be comfortable whether traveling in town or roads trips. Also room for older kids and all adults.

My Chevy Traverse

This has been a great vehicle for our family as it relates to comfort and functionality. The only con would be that we have had a lot of maintenance issues. It has never left us stranded but it has spent some quality time at our dealer.

7yrs owned & 80,000 miles with no problems!

Roomy, great for large families or travelers. Smooth comfortable ride. Low maintenance. Quiet engine. Handles curves well. Great for towing. Buckets seats provide space of a minivan with sporty SUV exterior!

Great value. Nice look. Seats 8 passengers.

A very smooth drive. Very sporty exterior. Nice interior with room to pretty comfortably seat 8, yet doesn?t have the huge feel of a larger SUV.

This is a great car for taking long trips in...

We have made some long distance trips in it and there is plenty of comfortable room for 4 adults and ample luggage. We have also made a long distance trip with 4 adults, 2 children in safety seats and luggage and still had room to travel in. We have really liked this vehicle and would have continued to drive it if we hadn't wanted to upgrade...., to a 2017 Traverse!

4.0

Really nice truck

It's wonderful I really enjoyed test driving the truck. It's very spacious my kids love it. I'm definitely looking into purchasing the truck because it's a really good truck

2.0

Chevy Traverse

This car was the worst purchase I have ever made. The air conditioner continuously broke down. The air cooled seat always stopped working. The transmission shifted poorly because the car did not have enough power. Big mistake.

4.1

Very dependable vehicle.

This car meets all my needs, and is classy and stylish enough for the family of six. We all enjoy riding in it! I recomend this vehicle to anyone that has kids,.