2018 Volt

2018 Chevrolet Volt

2018 Chevrolet Volt

Have you driven the 2018 Chevrolet Volt?

Most Advanced Car I've Owned

by FredG from Baltimore, MD on Fri Feb 02 2018

I am a self proclaimed "gearhead" who loves fast V8 cars, muscle cars, and fast European performance cars. I drive nearly 30,000 yearly and needed something with better fuel economy than my supercharged Jaguar. I was shocked with the performance of the Chevy Volt. It is surprisingly quick & responsive with no issues at all merging onto the highway. I am also averaging 97mpg! The leather seats are very comfortable with blue stitching. Chevorlet MyLink was very easy to setup and connects my phone to the car. Android Auto is also simple to use and makes the car truly hands free from you phone. I can speak to listen to certain artists, songs, or navigate to an address without touching the screen or my phone.

Great car engineered with efficiency in mind

by Blueflame from Vista, CA on Thu Nov 16 2017

This is a great product of thoughtful engineering with a lot of painstaking detail becoming evident when I started driving it. The electric powertrain is butter smooth and the different modes of driving make it a fun vehicle to drive. 53 miles on battery is more than enough for regular commute and still has the gas generator to give the extra 300 miles for long trips. I had to compromise on not having the moonroof and power seats and ambient lighting on the interior which has been taken out to conserve battery life - a reasonable compromise since fuel efficiency is very important for me. The really spacious hatchback trunk is a definite plus and we love that extra space. Excellent road handling and just right ground clearance to reduce air resistance and yet not scrape the undercarriage while going over bumps. Love the dual tone leather interior - makes the interior appear bigger and sporty. One chip in the armor is rather long charging time - almost 13 hours on a regular 110V. I had to get a 240V EV charger to reduce it down to about 4. Very pleased with this vehicle and a great game changing product in the PHEV class from Chevvy.

Most satisfying car I have owned

by snaveyrag from Grand Rapids, Michigan on Sat Nov 04 2017

Style, color, interior - this Volt is exactly the car I was looking for. Economy is great, performance is exciting, ride is smooth, and quietness is superb.

My Third Volt

by Kenb from St. Clair Shores, MI on Tue Nov 14 2017

This is the third Volt I've owned. The first two were leases, but they were so reliable that I decided to purchase this one. I love driving an electric car, and I love the fact that the Volt has an onboard backup generator that allows me to drive as far as I want. We just took our old one to Chattanooga for a weekend. That's a 1300 mile round trip. But most days I am able to drive around town without using any gasoline. The Volt gives me the best of both worlds.

Great Commuting Vehicle

by drako on Wed Apr 25 2018

This is an excellent reliable vehicle that has not given me any issues during ownership. It blends into all vehicles within the same segment and still remains the best plugin hybrid with an all electric mode even with spirited driving.

Leaving the gas station behind

by Volt77 on Tue May 29 2018

The volt has great styling inside and out and it saves me from going to the gas station every week as my daily commute is all electric miles.

Mostly good

by DJ on Sat May 12 2018

Only a few things to improve... there should be home link and power seats standard on all models. Also the regen button on the steering wheel should have a more linear/smooth deceleration as I will at times surprise me at how hard it brakes. Perhaps a variable button that brakes faster as you press harder on the button. Even a 2 stage button would suffice.

Comfortable, reliable, stylish.

by Dave from San Jose on Wed Mar 07 2018

The best car I’ve ever had, saved on fuel which is more expensive now; with 2 people in the Volt, with full tank of gas and with a lot of uphills, I refilled up the gas tank with only 4 gallons after exactly 200 miles driving.

I love my Volt

by Just Do IT from Walnut Creek on Sat Jul 14 2018

Bought the 2014 and loved it so much I gave it to my son who's also loving it. 2018 on average gets me 59 miles on electric after 6,000 miles my VOLT has averaged 160 MPG. Only problems I have with the car is trying to figure out how to use the Apple works linked up in the car. I have driven all the luxury vehicles and this VOLT is one of my favorites. Just love the fact I rarely need to show up to the one-armed bandits to fill up.

My first EV

by White Lightening from Glen Head, NY on Sun Mar 25 2018

Good handling. Very responsive. A perfect car for local shopping. In 300 miles of driving, I have used only 2 gallons of gasoline just to make sure the gas engine was working.

1 2 3