2015 Chrysler 200 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 200 Chrysler
Explore the 2015 Chrysler 200
Shop the 2015 Chrysler 200

Recent Used Car Purchase

I haven't had a chance to drive my recent used car purchase enough yet to be able to say anything about the overall reliability of the car. I guess time will tell me more about the vehicle's overall reliability.

1.6

Stay away horrible car!!!

Not worth the money, too many issues! Have had car 5 years and have replaced alternator, battery 3 times and am now currently having so many different issues. Stay way do not buy this car!!!

Best car I’ve had

I’ve always wanted a Chrysler 200 since 2015 and got my dream car after I compared it to other cars. The fact it has a v6 and 295hp with 19inch rims was my most wanted along with the panoramic sunroof remote start heated and cooled seat. I use to have a 2019 Nissan Altima which was ok but had no power for a Sr model.

Fun To Drive

Loved this car. Great technology/options. Options on this car were years ahead of other makes. Fun to drive (295 HP will really move this small car). Powerful V6. Somewhat small backseat.

1.0

Least reliable car I’ve owned

This car stopped going in the middle of traffic almost caused me to get hit by a bus. I was in drive couldn’t move, then on top of that the gear shift locked.

This a great car.

This car rides and drives super. Great gas mileage. As close to new as new can get. Love the heated seats and mirrors. The eight way power seat makes driving extra comfortable.

2.0

Undetectable

electrical problems without any answers or solutions had it checked because it would cut off and not start the battery was changed but it was not the solution

Best car I ever owned

Got 70,282 miles on mine....NOT A PROBLEM YET I think the 2015 was the best One I have a 200 c It is red, and beautiful...had it 6 years

So far very happy with this car

I just purchase the car yesterday, so I can only say that I happy with my purchase. I foresee no issues at this time. Great buy for a low mileage vehicle. Yes I would definitely recommend your dealership.

2.4

AWFUL CAR

I've had this car for 2 1/2 years and had NOTHING but trouble. I've replaced about 12 tires, had 5 alignments done and had to replace the lower bushings. Now I find out the UPPER bushing need to be replaced. It's too unreliable and too expensive to maintain. Save yourself the trouble and skip this car.