2014 Chrysler 300 consumer reviews

$31,395–$33,895 MSRP range
side view of 2014 300 Chrysler
Explore the 2014 Chrysler 300
Shop the 2014 Chrysler 300

You will not be disappointed

Great car to own! Very comfortable has all the electronics necessary. Gets up and goes when you wanted to

4.4

Sharp car with many plus features standard

I had a Chrysler 300 for almost 3 years. It really was a great car, looks sharp, gas mileage is great in the V6 option and has plenty of power. Nice driving car and the leather interior is standard which was really nice. The car is well laid out for the driver and space is plentiful in the front and back seats. The trunk is full size - easily fits a few sets of golf clubs. I did have the rear wheel drive (comes in an awd option) and it was ok in the snow but definitely a challenge to drive regularly on poor road conditions.

Love it!

This is my second Chrysler 300. The redesign is sexy, classy and chic...Love it! This is the only car that is me.

One of the most comfortable cars I have owned

I have been a SUV owner for years and needed a change. The Chrysler 300 was my best choose. For a sedan it has the leg room and comfort of a luxury car and the performance of a sports car. The AWD is great in the winter months on those snowy days.

Best Car I've Owned!!

Talk about a blessing! This car is amazing! I bought this because my fiancee and I are having a baby girl and I wanted something luxurious and comfortable for her, but still with some kick for me. This delivers on everything! It's extremely comfortable and still has enough juice to dust those goofy civics at the red light! I definitely would recommend this car to anyone, especially with all you get for the price it's incredible. After you drive this one time, I mean ONE time you will own it I promise.

GREAT CAR FOR THIS AREA

THE CAR MEETS MY NEEDS , I AM RETIRED FROM CHRYSLER AND SPEND A LOT OF TIME DRIVING BACK AND FORTH TO THE GOLF COURSE.

Great Car

Luxury car at a very reasonable price, good handling , great looking, powerful V-6 engine and 4 AWD..

Wow, Powerfull and Economical !!!

This car is a good road trip car, very comfortable for the long hual. I'm six foot, three inches tall and I have plenty of room. It also get 30 plus miles per gallon. Great for two lane roads for when you need to pass someone.

Second 300awd I've owned

Love it, I'm on my second one. Looked the first one so much as a lease, purchased the second one outright.

Excellent choice!!!

Absolutely in love with this car!!! It rides as smooth as a Cadillac, powerful as a camaro, and a head turner like no other!!! Excellent car for the money!!!