2014 Chrysler 300 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 300 Chrysler
Explore the 2014 Chrysler 300
Shop the 2014 Chrysler 300

I love my 300

So glad I made this purchase. My car has proven to be dependable in various conditions. Very stylish and I?ve had many compliments on it. Looks amazing driving at night. Does very well with gas mileage. Also the car is very spacious and comfortable for a bigger guy like myself. And on the open road is great for some spirited driving getting your fast and furious on lol. Love my 300

Great Vehicle.... AWD -- great in snow!

So far I love the car. Just purchased, learning all of the features. Great in the snow. Would definitely recommend.

Most comfortable and luxurious car Ive ever driven

purchased this car used for resale - but WOW! Exceeded my expectation. VERY luxurious and comfortable. So spacious and roomy. Total comfort with all technology at my finger tips.... Instant power upon acceleration. Sound system is absolutely AWESOME!

At the top of it's class

I had the S version and it was honestly very luxurious. Smooth ride, quiet interior, excellent handling. It's the type of car you own and still catch yourself glancing at other 300's as they drive by.

Greatcar

I loved it. Very spacious. The car was very stylish and a great price. The vehicle was powerful and sits high so you have the feel of riding high while driving a car. It was a beautiful car and great on gas.

It's really comfortable car

I love this car, it's very comfortable, fast and it's roomy, I have this car almost two years and never had any problem

Best all around car I?ve had

I love this car! The seats are very very comfortable, and the seats themselves are nice size, it seems so many cars today have such small seats, but these are ?just right?! Car ride is incredibly smooth. The Pentastar 3.6L engine is phenomenal, great power and acceleration, while being very economical. I get better fuel economy than ANY 4 cylinder engine I?ve ever had! In a nutshell, I drive a large comfortable luxury car that gets great fuel economy!

4.0

Best value car I?ve owned

This car is very good bang for the buck. It has many amenities found on more expensive German luxury sedans. The adaptive cruise control makes long drives, so much nicer! The v8 makes this car very fun to drive!

4.3

Very comfortable car to travel

The interior is excellent and runs very smooth but when you break you can feel a shiver in the vehicle I would say is for the AWD, over all I like the vehicle

Best looking best performing car iPhone. And I've

Car has styling, cachet, performance, and is reliable and economic.any issues that have arisen with the car and generally been taken care of under the warranty or the extended warranty.