2014 Chrysler 300 consumer reviews

$31,395–$33,895 MSRP range
side view of 2014 300 Chrysler
Explore the 2014 Chrysler 300
Shop the 2014 Chrysler 300

Most Beautiful car I've ever owned!!!!

The exterior styling of this this Chrysler 300 is amazing. I love the way the vehicle feels on the interior. The ride is still supple even with 78,000 miles on the odometer.

Was Amazing

Want a 4 door family sports car this is it ! The performance handling and agility of the 300 S a V6 as well at 300 hp it was purely awesome!!

I love it

Love this car i one my kids had one o fell in love the first time i drove it and i said wouldnt stop till i get one

3.7

Attractive. Peppy 6cyl for S model. Smooth ride.

Good deal for the money. Could be faster (hence the 5.9) . Smooth ride. Has that expensive feel if you're looking for it. Overall a good vehicle. Will most likely have another.

Ultimate muscle and luxury for the price.

It has plenty of go. It handles good in rain or sun. No snow yet. The interior looks very high end. Outside is muscle in a suit. Undercover muscle.

A great ride with style

Every thing is great about this car including a smooth ride, comfortable front seats, plenty of trunk room and many luxury details. There are two negatives: The shift lever is somewhat difficult to put into the proper gear, and there is little leg room in the back seat for adults. There is enough leg room for children.

Style, comfort and Beauty all come together!

I am so in love with this car! I had a 300m previously and loved all the luxury. Then I bought a Mustang because I love sports cars. I can honestly say this is the perfect blend of both with all wheel drive for Ohio winters! I bought the 300s in Black with Heated leather and a moon roof. There honestly are not many places I go that I don?t get compliments. My husband even likes it and he don?t like cars. It rides like a luxury car.

Bought it new hasn't given me any issues yet love

Home run comfortable ride reliable fun drive definitely sexy I've had no problems with this car love driving it stereo situation could be better but nobody's perfect

Beautiful car

I love it. I'm so happy. The best car I have ever owned. Been wanting this vehicle for 18 years. This car has been my dream car.

Most Comfortable Sedan I have driven

The Chrysler 300 AWD is the most comfortable 4 door sedan I have ever driven. Plenty of legroom and headroom for tall guys. AWD is has great traction in snowy weather. Exterior has a real sleek, sporty look.