2018 Chrysler 300 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 300 Chrysler
Explore the 2018 Chrysler 300
Shop the 2018 Chrysler 300

I Love My Car

It meet all my needs. The space is good. Gas mileage is great. Its luxury for a great price. I love to travel so it go very well on the road.

3.7

I brought a brand new chrysler 300

I have paid a little over a 1000.00 on my car with power train warrant. Every time I take my car in for a oil change, I'm told it have the same problem every time and have to come out of my pocket. I'm also told the parts I need are not covered, all though the parts be still under warrant. My car would not come out of parks, it would get stuck and I was told the part was not covered. I reviewed other late model Chryslers with the same problem, and they have recalls.

Luxury car at a reasonable price!

Really like this car! It rides well and comfortable,large trunk space,easy to get in and out of,dual temp.controls(awesome),and good gas mileage. All the things we were looking for in another car. It is a very classy "ride". Happy Camper

Luxury and affordable

This car has it all, comfortable ride and great handling. Liked our first one so much that we bought a second one. Would highly recommend.

It does everything, and does it well.

Bought this car because of its reputation, features, and condition. It is a loaded Limited. And, it is AWD, so we can use it in confidence all year round. Couldn't be happier.

On my 3rd 300 - love the ride and the look

I love driving this car! I had 2006 and a 2012. My 2018 is my first all wheel drive. I thought I might miss the Hemi, but I don't. Plenty of pickup and great gas mileage. My first 2 were black. This one is a beautiful silver.

2.9

Frightened of car

Chrysler is one of our favorite vehicle. Beautiful car, but sorely its unreliable shifter has us frustrated, stranded, abandone and fed up. We have had these type vehicles for approx 60 years and had No problems! This one I have lost confidence in.

Most amazing got i got

Car met all my needs, i really needed a car and when i got this i fell in love with it, its affordable and amazing interior ! Just in love

4.4

Extremely good value vehicle

Hemi power, great comfort, decent handling, nearly best in class trunk and interior room. The drive train in this car compares extremely well to vehicles twice as expensive. The interior room is nearly best in class. And the handling is above average for a sedan in this price range. For the two years owning this car, I have not had any mechanical issues and would recommend this car to anyone looking for a high power sedan. This car is priced like an Accord, Legacy, Camry, but more powerful, more quiet, more space and better handling. Its difficult to understand why this car is not more popular. Either way, at the price these sell for, the are an absolute steal.

It's truly comfortable and a great luxury car!

Having it has been Great! Love it's style , comfort and luxury! Since having my Chrysler 300, everyone that rides is amazed! Will Buy Again!!!