2004 Pacifica

2004 Chrysler Pacifica

2004 Chrysler Pacifica

3.8

Have You Driven the 2004 Chrysler Pacifica?

Great car for families, roomy

by Lallo from Oklahoma on Wed Jan 18 2012

Had my Pacifica for almost 5 years now. Great ride, very smooth, lots of room. One drawback though is gas mileage, I drive 64 round trip just for work each day and highway miles at that, typically have to fill up every 5 days and it has a 23 fuel tank, looking to buy something with better gas mileage, but thats only because I live so far away from my work, otherwise I would keep this car

owner of a pacificia

by Big Ben from chicago on Fri Jan 09 2015

Drives great, looks great, comfortable. But the engine cradle and pto cradle are rotting out. Thousands of people have this problem. Chrysler knows of the problem and will only do something if the courts get involved. Research this car more. Not worth the money, there's a reason why this car with all the options it has is so cheap. If not for the rot and electrical problems. I'd buy one again In achicago heart beat.

I LOVE my Pacifica!!

by Miners60 from Drums Pa on Wed Dec 28 2011

I started looking for a car in Aug 2011. I always had Fords B test drove escapes & equinox. I didn't like either. Then I was @ the local mall & saw a Pacifica in the lot. I went over to the woman & asked to look in it & asked a few questions. I WAS IN LOVE WITH THE CAR.I did research on them & after 2 months decided to test drive a used 2004. When I saw the car in the lot it had my name on it. I test drove it & got a VERY good deal on it. The heated leather seats, navigation system, garage remote, 6 cd player & the dvd player (my grandsons LOVE my car) & the child prove lock on the door make this a very good choice for me. So far I've not had it in the garage for anything.

Best Car I've Owned So Far

by Jessica from Sacramento on Tue Jan 19 2010

I've owned a Pacifica for 4 years now and I've been nothing but happy and impressed with the purchase/drive. So luxury to drive, smooth ride, handles the winter weather so well. And perfect for a family as the car seats 7 very comfortable. Very pleased.

I loved my car till it started brakeing the bank

by No more pacifica from Mt. Gilead, NC on Sat Apr 29 2017

I wish Chrysler would fix this was my favorite car ever but now i will not buy another very sad. Fueling problems, fuel pump problems, evap problems, starting problems, battery terminal problems the list gos on and on. 150,000 miles

2004 after 3 years

by HoresmanSleepyHollow from new york on Sat Jul 15 2006

After driving one of the first Pacificas out for 30K miles now, I am impressed. This very inexpensive ($300/mo) lease is as good as all the others that I tested for almost 1/2 the $'s. Pros: Spacious, nice ride, AWD works well, towing is easy, spacious, reliable, nice dealer, easy to buy. Spacious. oh, and there is a lot of room for adults, kids and runs to costco. The number of times we stoped in at costco after a run to home depot with both kids and stuffed this car full was impressive. Cons: Fairly hard to park, some fan belt noise, faulty tire pressure sensor, it's big, fairly poor gas (perhapse cause its big???) and heavy. I didn't get any options (except AWD and towing) and I only missed the remote rear hatch opener. So many times I had my arms full of baby stuff and had to put it down knowing the back would have opened if I spent $5/mo more. Was going to buy the Toureg and it was a bit more nimble, but they were asking more that $500 (600 with the options I didn't want) and the dealers were swamped. I looked at volvo and was unimpressed. My lease is up next month and I may just buy this one.... Nahh.. I love new too much. But for a medium big, non earth destroying (dont people who buy sequios feel any guilt?) car, I have been very happy. Another question, who buys these 2000 dvd players when you can buy each kid there own for $90 each, and then they can take it on the plane or to the diner. Good luck.

Don't buy a Pacifica

by Sarahlynne54 from DAYTON on Wed Feb 14 2018

I was so happy when I first purchased my Pacifica! It seemed so nice and had all the extras I was looking for. But, soon after ownership, i had to replace the starter. Shortly after that, the motor mounts had to be replaced. Bummer! Expensive! The transmission started not shifting right after that. I have made sure all the normal maintenance has been done in a timely manner. Just found out last month that THE MOTOR MOUNTS NEED REPLACED AGAIN!!! I used to feel that Chrysler was a good vehicle. Not. Any. More.

Great car!

by Sports Fan from Kansas City, MO on Thu Jul 05 2007

Have owned a Pacifica for two years. Everyone that gets in says how surprised they are about how nice the interior is. By far one of the smoothest rides available in this category. This car would be great for anyone with a family, a Realtor, or anyone who wants to impress clients as they take them around town. It works for me.

More enjoyable than a minivan

by Me from Denver, Co on Tue Oct 21 2008

We have had our Pacifica for almost two years, and we are pleased with it. What we like: Style and comfort; It is definately more stylish than a minivan, and it is the most comfortable road car we have owned. Drives and handles nicely. AWD is great for snow. Good reliability. It has over 70k miles and we have had no mechanical problems at all. The only problem we have had is that the driver's side power door switch broke. It must be locked manually and makes a wierd noise when locking / unlocking. Passenger space is good for our family of five. What we don't like: Gas mileage! we really only get 15 or 16 mpg in town, and 19-21 on the highway. Cargo space. When 5 or 6 people are in the car, there is just no space for any cargo. This makes it hard on family vacations. We have had to either pull a trailer, or a cargo carrier on our hitch. Poor backup visibility.

Pretty good car

by Raven717 on Mon Mar 19 2018

This car is awesome I'm not small guy I have plenty leg room there enough room for the kids and its fully loaded which is awesome DVD player for the kids remote starter it has everything I wanted and some

1 2 3 4 5