2013 Dodge Journey consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Dodge Journey
Shop the 2013 Dodge Journey
4.3

Great car for the money

I have owned this car since since 2017. Fast car great brakes and comfortable. Have had issues with battery drain in the winter but can't find issue. Just drive it every other day and no issue. Remote start and all wheel drive are a must have in the Midwest.

1.4

Worst vehicle I ever purchase 2013

Transmissions problem at 50 thousand miles had to replace it and still have problems I would never purchase a dodge longest I’m living.not worth it.

Excellent car

This car is amazing. We absolutely love it!! We will be driving it to GA from Ohio soon. Very comfortable and easy to drive. Sleek design

First car to not be a lemon (for me)

This car is great! Nice power and easy to control. Had to get used to the size since I only drove sedans. Just wish it had Bluetooth, but still love how it has a USB 3.0 for music with my iPhone.

Great car for my family

This car has been great it is very comfortable and easy to drive. My wife and kids love it. Would love to buy a brand new one in a couple of years.

The 6 cyl has awesome power

I've had it 3 winters .front wheel drive gets around excellent.other then brakes and tires I had to do the alternator. Thats not bad considering all that can go wrong

3.3

Base level is most affordable 7 seater

Could use some modernization basically the 2018 same everything since 2012 models and most of the used market is that dark Grey cloth interior when the 2 tone interior is really hard to find at that same price point..

1.7

Great size, troublesome vehicle.

This car was the size and feel I was looking for, ot too big, but seats 7 when needed. But honestly, the mechanical a d transmission issues I have had have far outweighed the benefits.

4.0

This better than avg. everyday vehicle

I bought the 4 cyl non AWD, so no snow driving or off road for me, but great look from outside better than a wagon. Inside is very bland best part is digital dash with info center. Bluetooth is shaky give s trouble occasionally sound system is ok. Has a third row, which is small, but still great for young kids. Flexible and great on gas. A family of four or less would really enjoy and have plenty trunk space. Tire pressure sensors I hate but I guess that?s the wave of the future. Would recommend this car wouldn?t be a bad starter car. Affordable brand new but they may have discontinued them.

Smooth ride, great gas mileage!

I had it for less than 24hours and I couldn?t be happier!!! Great gas mileage, comfortable and it will hold the whole family and then some!!! Thank you!