2013 Dodge Journey consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Dodge Journey
Shop the 2013 Dodge Journey
3.0

Money pit

Battery dies for no reason, Electronic throttle control pops up after 300.00 battery replacement and transmission seal and new brakes including rotors at 20,000 miles

4.3

Most affordable crossover suv ever

This journey is very valuable and affordable. That?d perfect for small family or friends. Its excellent towing capacity. It?s slightly small than Durango. There is no V8. Fuel economy is average but still good. I?d recommend this car! I give it five stars! ??????????

Great car! Reliable and roomy!

Loved it! Plenty of leg room, storage and ports! Very reliable, never had an issue with it! I installed a backup camera and tow package, pulls like a charm!

reliable, good gas mielage, best price

Best deal you can find with gas saving and people hauling . Only down side was that it didn't have a whole lot of power.

Great track record!

I have nothing to complain about! Great looking inside & out, all the bells and whistles, and a monster in snow!! Great mechanical record, no issues, all original parts except for 2 sets of tires!

Great Car Cant wait to ride

So far so good. Ready to take to the road and ride with the family, Family vacation coming soon. Moving experience to happen soon. Can't wait excited to explore!!!

Great value for the price!

This vehicle exceeded my expectations and is priced well under similar style vehicles. Best part is it seats 7 but doesn?t look enormous! Has all the bells & whistles and gets great gas mileage.

Just what I wanted

This car met all my needs and is very roomy. Loving the leather seats and the heated steering wheel is fantastic.

Love it!

I just bought this vehicle and it has all the space i need for camping, dogs, kids .... best ive ever bought compared to others ive owned

4.3

Love it!

Nice smooth ride, has all the features I personally wanted and a few more. Only thing I wish it accelerated a little faster