2013 Dodge Journey consumer reviews

$19,195 starting MSRP
side view of 2013 Journey Dodge
Explore the 2013 Dodge Journey
Shop the 2013 Dodge Journey

Happy with my Journey...Dodge that is!

This vehicle has lots of interior room for people who like space and don?t want to be cramped. The back cargo area can also fit a lot. Gas mileage has been excellent and the V6 engine is great on the hiway.

Best car I?ve ever owned

The comfort, style and reliability of this vehicle has met every expectation I had for myself but for my kids. THe DVD player in the ceiling is just an added bonus for long trips and the leather interior is so easy to wipe if they spill a drink or food.

3.6

Nice car

It's roomy inside,has a nice look on the outside. There's coolers in the floors,which is cool. Doesn't seem to be good on gas,not sure the reason. Overall,good car

Best car I have owned

Very comfortable. Plenty of leg room in the back. Just the right size for me. I test drove a couple of different makes of cars and am so glad I picked the Journey. I would buy another Dodge Journey in a minute.

3.9

Good vehicle for older kids with plenty of room.

We were looking to replace our minivan with some nothing else. Still wanted and needed the room that the minivan gave us, but wanted something else. The Journey is a good mix of room and comfort. The 3rd row folds down easily and come back up pretty easy as well.

super excited

great vehicle, love that it has 3rd row seat. i want to think everyone at carlotz for the beautiful car my family loves it alot

Best car and Best Deal

Great value for the miles and style of the vehicle. The test drive was smooth and quiet. I feel like I bought a great car today!

Best bang for the money in a used SUV

Bought this car a year ago strictly on price. It has all the comforts and power for thousands of dollars less than a Honda or Nissan.

Very comfortable and plenty of room

This suv is everything I was looking for. Met all my needs at my budget. Very comfortable and a smooth ride . Plenty of room and still looks sporty.

3.0

Worst car I've had

I have had my 2013 dodge journey for almost three years. I bought it used from a dealer in 2015. It was an impulse buy and I have definitely learned my lesson. Either my dad or I do the maintenance and labor, occasionally my grandpa who has been a mechanic for a few decades. So my review is focused on fixing this vehicle yourself. It has been more of a hassle trying to replace parts on this car than it should be. The fender is too low to jack up the front of the car. The jack needs to be carefully maneuvered behind the tire and little room to start pumping the jack at first. Changing break pads wasn't too bad but getting the lugs off was a nightmare. After using two different air compressors we found an impact that plugs into the lighter port that took them off. I highly recommend those, especially if their were an emergency. I haven't had issues with the battery, crossing my fingers, but getting to that is a big inconvenience. You have to remove the front left tire, remove the plastic underneath to get to the battery which is behind the fender. Most newer cars cheaply made and are a challenge to fix. Currently I am trying to find out how to find a vacuum leak to fix that and have to replace either the ball joints or wheel bearings and break pads. My job requires me to use me vehicle and I have had things broken inside the car because most of it is cheap plastic. The arm rest in the front seat opens upward or slides back. I'm worried about that breaking as well. 75% of my driving is for work. Overall, it drives. I hate the 4 cylinder so much. cheaply made and is a pain to fix. Not worth what I am paying for it.