2014 Ford Edge consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Edge Ford
Explore the 2014 Ford Edge
Shop the 2014 Ford Edge
4.1

Very comfortable, classy and stylish.

Lots of bells and whistles, plenty of room for passengers (looks smaller than it is) comfortable, smooth ride, easy to drive, handles nicely, great sound system, all around great vehicle (need to get used to the push button start though)

Great car

This car has met all my expectations from the outside appearance to the comfort of the interior. It has exceeded MPG expectations as well. Couldn't be happier with our purchase.

Very reliable vehicle

This vehicle meets all my needs and wants. It handles great on the roads and is very comfortable. Plenty of room for the whole family. Great on gas...

I love my Edge

I feel completely safe in my Edge. It?s a heavy SUV and drives beautifully. I love the interior leather seating, the navigation and all the technology. The exterior is great as well. I can?t say enough about my Edge. I love it !

4.4

Great car but has issues

Our 2014 Ford Edge is a great, smooth ride. We are having an issue with exhaust fumes coming into the cabin when in park or stopped at red lights. I have been told there are not any recalls but curious if any one else is having this same issue?

Best car I?ve owned

This car is exactly as was listed and is exactly what I was looking for and need. Have no doubt we will be extremely happy with this purchase.

4.1

A good value for an SUV

The right size for many projects and yet comfortable enough for long trips. Like it's technical features(GPS, phone sync, keyless ignition, remote start, etc). V-6 engine has good power.

2.7

Car I own

wouldn't by it again. One of the most uncomfortable cars I ever owned. the drivers seat is like setting on a rock. Very lumpy. And I paid too much for it

Great for everyday

Love the size and space of the vehicle. Safe for transporting the little one and great for everyday running around. I love how the back seat bench is an adjustable recline!

Love love love my Ford Edge

Upgraded from a Chevy Cruze to my Ford Edge and love the it! The seats are very comfortable and spacious. The back seat is large enough to fit a convertible rear facing car seat with room to spare and the trunk area is large enough to fit a full size stroller and lots of extra space as well. Very smooth ride and gets through the snow and ice excellent!