2009 Ford Escape consumer reviews

side view of 2009 Escape Ford
Explore the 2009 Ford Escape
Shop the 2009 Ford Escape

Very clean

This car is awesome very clean and drive excellent is comfortable doesn't have many miles and have too much space for my childrens and my family

1.0

Most reliable and best value

I loved my Ford Escape! It was very re!I able and the value you can't beat it! The tires lasted well into 80k miles, As always worked!

Great for new driver!

My daughter is enjoying this car. She test drove other cars but felt the Escape was the car she felt most comfortable driving. Compared to other cars the Escape had the best clear vision for her driving experience.

It has it all!

I love this car. It has 4WD, which is a must where I live in Asheville, NC. It has a lot of space on the inside with so me luxuries like heated seats and an excellent radio set up. It?s been a smooth ride since I bought it a short while ago and it definitely a car that with TLC is going to last me a long time.

Perfect car for me!!!

This car was a one owner. Lady traded it in on new escape. She took excellent care of it. Love it!! Great car and great value for my dollar!!

4.0

Love this car

This is a great car but it is loud and bumpy. The interiors is amazing though and it hasn?t all of the bells and whistles. It?s a great price and very reliable.

2009 For Escape Limited

Had this car for many years and needed very little work done on it besides the oil changes, great car. Would recommend a escape vehicle to anyone that needs a great smaller SUV with good gas mileage.

4.0

Wantttttt

I took this car out twice for test driving. I loved it. Plan to get it or one similar. It seems to be an amazing car that drives well and holds up.

2.3

Mechanically it is worst car I ever had.

Looks good, rides smooth, but recalls never get fixed. I spend $2500 at a ford dealer in Johnson City Tn. And it was worse when I got home. Whole steering is out now.

Prettiest car I've ever owned!

Love it. Surprised how roomy it is and updated for a 09. Very pleased and happy and would buy it again. Crest Ford is awesome