2013 Ford Escape

Great purchase

by on September 21, 2017

We love this SUV . Has all the bells and whistles like, leather interior, moon roof, auto start, comfort and more room than we thought.

2013 Escape

by from St. Paul, VA on September 18, 2017

I loved the color of the Escape and the extras that it had on it. I just didn't like that it had some rust and some of the extras were coming off.

So easy to drive

by from Somerset NJ on September 18, 2017

I can get more in this model than I could get in my ExplorerWhen packing for vacation I get moe in it with room left over The onlt thing I don,t like are the smaller back windows,

Ford Escape

by from Moulton, Al. on September 16, 2017

I started searching for me a vehicle of my own ,not my husband's .I really like the body style of the Ford escape.I have 2 small grandchildren the escape is the perfect size for me .

2013 FORD ESCAPE

by from MESA AZ on September 8, 2017

IT IS A WONDER VECHILE I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT AL ALL .. I LOVE IT . NICE AND ROOMY I LOVE TO PUT THE GROCERY IN THE BACK AND IT LIFTS UP ON IT OWN ITS OVER ALL ITS A GREAT SUV

Nothing but problems

by from Murrieta, CA on September 8, 2017

Maybe it was just my specific car, but I owned it for 2 years and lost it last week to an engine fire. Read lots of reviews about fuel problems and recalls, so I completely regret buying it without any research. The car just had an oil change a month before, it had a tune up by Ford, 6 months before, and a new battery at the beginning of the year. Nothing seemed array when the car caught fire. My insurance doesn't even think they'll be able to figure out what started it. All I have say is, it burned completely in a matter of minutes.

I loved the car ! It had been a fleet car before b

by from Moulton,Al. on September 6, 2017

I had searched online for weeks but never had been inside a Ford escape it was exactly what I wanted.There was plenty of room for carseats for 2 of my Grandbabies but saved money on gas mileage.It was perfect for me .

Stands up

by from Noble,OK on September 1, 2017

I was in a head-on collision and was driving a 2013 Ford Escape. It stood up and was toataled, but the only real damage was to the front end. I purchased another, based on this. They are made to last and will stand up to anything. I totally recommend thisbrand of car, if you want something that gives you protection. And it get good gas milage in town or on the road, most road trips you can take on half a tank of gas.

great car love it

by from mesa on August 31, 2017

i purchased this car back in 2013 i have not had anything go wrong with this vechile .. i have purchased new tires and a new battery great

best car i ever owned

by from Meridian,MS on August 28, 2017

The car I own is an Ecsape SEL 2.0 turbo auto.The car is good but does not have Back-up viewer and the key is in a poor place

Our Expert Review: 2013 Ford Escape