2013 Ford Escape consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Escape Ford
Explore the 2013 Ford Escape
Shop the 2013 Ford Escape
2.4

Lemon on the Road...can't even make lemonade

Worst car I have ever owned. With all the recalls and roof leak, I am not able to drive it outside the city limits for fear it will break down (which it has done before...) and as an 81 year old female that is exactly what I don't need...an unreliable car. I purchased the previously owned 2013 Escape from Car Max in 2015 because I could not afford a new one. A mistake to begin with. Why were they even allowed to sell a car with so many issues already? I am still getting "recalls" and it is totally inconvenient in itself!

3.7

Ford Escape

Since buying the 2013 Escape I have had a lot of problems with it. The engine had to be replaced when I only had roughly 59,000 miles on it for an antifreeze leak thank God Ford plcked up the bill for this.

2.0

Poor quality suv

This vehicle has had various parts go out on it before it even had 65,000 miles I called about a steering problem the wheel locked while driving I called to check on recall and was told if I didn’t have a code nothing they could help with very poor service for a defective suv

2.3

(not my) transmission fault

the transmission fault code keeps appearing on screen and can't drive the car more than 60mph before vehicle gets hot and shuts down! not satisfied! shop claimed they replaced transmission, but situation still exists.

4.0

Serves our purpose

The Ford Escape Titanium is not a Cadillac, or race car, but it's not priced like either as well. This car will serve the purposes we need, and wanted. AWD, plenty of goodies, high enough for comfort, but not to high.

BEST CAR and saved my life!

I was in a hit and run on friday, 4/23/21 and I only walked away with minor issues, while they totaled my car. Make sure to download the SYNC onto your phone because once my car was impacted it called 911 right away.

I loved this car

This car met all my need and then some. I loved it. Had 220V plug. If I had a power outage in the house I could dry my hair in the car with the dryer. Had 2 USB ports so two person could plug in devices if needed. Sunroof was fun to open in good weather. Comfortable. Lots of leg rooim front and back. Plenty of cargo room too. If I didn't ajve so many miles on it, I'd still have it today,

4.4

I’m vary happy with it!

I’m vary satisfied with my experience and purchase,and Samantha went Out of her way to make it happen For me.She should be recognized for Saleswomen of the Month.

6-year old SUV works wonderfully for me.

My first SUV was an older Escape, which I was happy with even with lots of miles on it. The situation arose for a newer model, and I opted for a 2013 Escape with very low miles and still smelled new in 2019. So far, I am very happy with the upgraded features etc. I hope this one lasts a long. long time yet!

After only 1 day I`m loving it.

There are a lot of things new to me with this car that will require time and some study in the owners manual. That`s not a bad thing but rather an indication of how out-dated I`ve become over the past many years with previous vehicles.( our most recent car was bought in 2005 and the one before that was 2002). Just a few changes since then. I look forward to enjoying the new features . My wife already loves the heated seats. ( Happy wife, happy life ) is how the saying goes. This car will serve us well and we`re very happy.