2015 Ford Escape consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Ford Escape
Shop the 2015 Ford Escape
2.4

Change The Battery, sudden Transmission Fault

I have a 2015 Ford Escape, it needed a new battery. So I had the original battery replaced. As soon as the mechanic turned the car on,the display flashes Transmission Fault. It didn't have that before the battery change. I see others also have the same issue after their batteries die completely. Ford is really junk. Get the computers OUT of the vehicles. They mess it up all the time. How much longer until Ford recalls these vehicles for this issue? After the wire harness having to be spliced, I really don't trust this thing at all. But right now it's all I have.

4.3

I love it, but....

I bought my 2015 Ford Escape SE back in 2018 (used with 17,000 miles), and to this day I have just shy of 97,300 miles. While I absolutely love every aspect about this vehicle, I only have one complaint - my transmission died at 97,000 miles. Thankful for the extended warranty, otherwise I would have been out thousands of dollars to get that replaced. As much as I love this vehicle, I would not necessarily recommend it if the mileage is high. Just think twice before committing to a vehicle that has transmission issues around the 80k mark - I wish I had done more research before purchasing

Zoom zoom 🏎

I brought used 2015 Ford Escape S fwd this last December of 2021 (82000). Love blueberry color, all technology stuff you could want little cross over. She gets up goes on highway. Since brought it I replaced battery, back brakes and did miles maintenance check at local Ford dealer. She passed with flying colors. Recalls is being address up coming appointment again w / dealership. Can’t wait take it as our second vehicle with our motorhome in summer vacation up Wyoming. Also after checking out Escape trims. I found out “S” series is by far the most reliable at all of them. It’s my first almost new car in 30 years. I will do my best to take good care of her. Even went through car shield for warranty help with car parts if needed .

It’s comfortable and handles well

This car is meeting all my needs. Easy to get in and out of. Very roomy. Love the color of my car. I have had Ford Escape before. Bought something different last time. Never again sticking with the escape

Ford Escape Titanium

This was my daughter's first car and she absolutely loves it! we've never owned a ford before but I'm pretty sure it won't be my last!

Comfort of a Car .... Durability of a Truck

I love the dependability... I had to haul a new boxed clothes dryer from our home to our cabin. We had the dryer INSIDE the SUV. The Lowes employee said he couldn't believe it fit. The windshield has large excellent visibility. The seat have lumbar comfort of a luxury car. What more can one expect of an SUV ???

4.4

Rich H

This car is exactly what I was looking for. And the price is very good. The size is perfect. The gas mileage is good. I would recommend it

Ford Escape

This vehicle met all my needs. It's better than expected and has alot of features Great on gas and drives really smooth. Nice and clean inside/out.

Love it

It's got heated seats a back up camera easy riding nice interior. It's very roomie. Love the color. Easy on gas. Radio system is awesome.

3.3

Great Mileage and Value but Uncomfortable

The Escape drives like a car and is an excellent commute car or driving small children. Back seat space is limited for teens or adults. Gas mileage is about 28 on mostly highway driving. Front seats are extremely uncomfortable. I have put pads down as well as a backrest, but the seats are just not good.