2017 Ford Escape consumer reviews

$23,750 starting MSRP
side view of 2017 Escape Ford
Explore the 2017 Ford Escape
Shop the 2017 Ford Escape

Reliable and fun to drive

The car is very roomy and comfortable. It is well equipped and fun to drive. It is even stylish, especially when compared to other SUV's I've seen.

2.3

Premature Tranmission issues, faulty and dangerous

This Ford had a faulty auto stop that Ford could not fix and disabled. Premature transmission issues. Horrible service department will likely be unable to fix the many issues that fords have.

So far the nicest car I’ve owned.

This car is exactly what I wanted. Plenty of leg room. Great on gas. Easy to operate and drive. This Escape fits all my needs. Very happy.

Good so far!

I’ve only had this car about 2 weeks but so far it is amazing and I learn cool new stuff about it every day! Super comfortable!

Great small sized SUV

It gets great gas mileage and I can fit all my 4 of my grandchildren comfortably❤️ Smooth ride, it even has a CD player , what a blast from the past😁

4.0

Love it but the seat belts are junk

I have had this car for 2 years. I love my car but in the 2 years I've had this 4 year old car my driver's side back seat belt is tearing in so many places. Same with the back passenger side, I do have carseats in my car but the passenger side tear is way above where the carseat goes. Why is it 500 dollars for 2 seatbelts on a 4 yr old car? That's just crazy to me

After a week of driving

I got say, I am graciously overwhelmed by the quality of this vehicle I purchased. My very first vehicle purchase I mind you. At 26000 miles it's been driving like a dream. I absolutely love this purchase and I also got a compass warranty, which is a huge relief on my mind... Pocket too, LOL! I highly recommend people to look into purchasing Ford Escape. But you know how opinions go. I'd suggest keep on doing further research and looking at other reviews such as mine before getting any vehicle. As soon as I test drove this one, and my salesman Ty Schulte giving me all information about it. It was a done deal for me. Where do I sign, TY!?!

1.0

Good at first but not recommended

After 50k miles everything will fall apart . The aircon stop working multiple leak holes. The back door doesn’t open. You will spend more fixing it. So we do not recommend this car. It’s such a waste of money.

most reliable car I have ever owned

this car exceeds my needs. It drives like a dream as a recent widow I need a reliable car to get around and at 62 I am more then happy with my new ride

Nicest car I’ve owned

Very nice car has all the technology you need excellent sound system heated leather seats remote start low miles great deal on price nicest car I own