2019 Ford Escape consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Escape Ford
Explore the 2019 Ford Escape
Shop the 2019 Ford Escape

Serviceable car

Looking for good gas mileage and comfort. Also, looking for closer place to get service which Raabe provided. The reliability of the vehicle was also a consideration.

Love my escape!

Love this vehicle- it is great for everything I do Wish it had hested steering wheel But its great gor taking the dogs and kids out!

Good daily driver

This Escape has served me well for 52000 miles in the two years that I have owned it. It gets reasonable gas mileage (28 mpg around town) and 31 on the highway. The EcoBoost turbo gives it enough kick when I pull out to pass and there is plenty of seating and cargo space.

Very clean car

I'm very satisfied with the comfort and performance of this car. I feel my road trips will be a pleasant experience driving this car.. I would recommend this car to my friends..

Hi there! 2019 Escape owner from UAE!

Bought an Escape SEL with the 2.0 Ecoboost and AWD for my wife in March 2020. Out accelerates a lot of "big" cars on the road and handles well for its size and the stock rims and tyres that it comes with. Interior is comfortable but he front footwells are a bit cramped as the pedals are placed too closely to each other. Other than that the SYNC 3 system is a joy to use after the recent upgrade and stock speakers do a good job as well. Rear seats and boot space are reasonable for a compact vehicle such as this. I feed it only 98 Octane which hopefuly makes it last longer. Overall a cute little trucklet with big attitude thanks to a 240HP engine!

Beautiful vehicle

Style and comfort make this Escape one of the best vehicles I have ever purchased. Very clean inside, features are perfect and easy to navigate.

Perfect vehicle for me: a 77 years old female.

Ease of handling, well planned interior, great acceleration and very comfortable are great pluses for me! I drive an average of 50 miles a month but has maintained its reliability through this year's COVID challenges. 😷😷

Snazzy car!

Great car. So many, many useful features. Still learning what all the gadgets are. Attractive ride! Will post more when I know more. Only had for four days.

Excellent for the price

I have had my 2019 SE Sport for a year and really like it. I had an Audi previously as my daily drive and given the issues/maintenance, I would not recommend Audi. Escape sits high for good visibility, handles well and great gas mileage. Engine a bit noisy when accelerating, but most small cars/engines are today.

Impressive performance and mileage

This is our 3rd Escape. We have been impressed very greatly by the first 2 and hopefully the 3rd will be no different. We get 30 on the highway and the performance is quite surprising. They have all been all wheel drive. The last was a limited and this one is a Titanium. The 10 way seats on both sides in front is great. The long front windshield is the only detractor. We put 200K on them only having to regularly change oil, a set of plugs, a battery or 2, tires and brakes. Extremely reliable machine.