2010 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

$22,060–$26,730 MSRP range
side view of 2010 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2010 Ford F-150
Shop the 2010 Ford F-150

Beautiful powerful vehicle, sexy truck!

This is a beautiful truck. Powerful for towing, comfortable, great for driving or just riding in and having fun! The engine is very clean and well cared for

Baja Auto Sales is a very nice place.

The truck I bought is what we were looking for and is the best match. Thanks to all the very experienced staff. Once again thank you.

BEST TRUCK FOR THE MONEY

I bought this truck a 2010 Ford F150 Extended cab Lariat. one of the main features is the 750 watt Sony stereo with Jukebox. The Truck is so quiet and smooth driving. This is my 3rd Ford truck and all have been hassle-free driving.

Finally a full sized pickup!

This is the car we have needed for a long time. We live on the coast of Oregon so we deal with some adverse wether conditions. I think the strength and safety of this vehicle will set me at ease when on the road with my family. It has a luxury interior and the sleek style and practical exterior. I wish I hadn’t waited so long to get into another full sized American pick up!

4.1

Very nice truck I would recommend to anyone needii

Beautiful truck wish I didn?t sell it I would recommend to anyone needing a full size pickup. Very comfy ride. Plenty of power too. Great truck !

4.5

I?m still looking for one

The truck I drove was very comfortable and had plenty of room. It have plenty of power. The interior was very nice. And the color is nice.

Most reliable and fun truck I have owned.

This car felt like you were floating and it was stylish. It was a joy to hop in it just destroyed gas, but it is a V8 so I knew what I was getting into.

2010 Ford F-150

This vehicle meets all my needs. It is comfortable, roomy, stylish and useful. I cannot think of a better vehicle to purchase. Thank you very much!

Very reliable truck minus the electronics

This truck is very reliable and secure. I hope electronics were better and won't break as often. Solid in towing and passager carrying capability. Recommended

Used 2010 super cab

So far happy with this truck but only had it going on 2 weeks. Comfortable and seems to have good power n seems to get decent gas mileage