2010 Ford F-150Change Year or Vehicle
of the 2010 Ford F‑150. Base trim shown.
From the Cars.com Vehicle Test Team
- Broad F-150 lineup
- All-new SVT Raptor offers off-road thrills
- Six-speed transmission is smooth and smart
- Optional Sync multimedia system
- Optional mobile-office computer system
- Roomy SuperCrew backseat and flat load floor
- Flareside option dropped
- Base engine uses four-speed automatic
- 6.2-liter V-8 only available for SVT Raptor
- 5.4-liter V-8 needs more power
- Higher hood may diminish forward view
- Upgraded brakes for all F-150 models
- Harley-Davidson and FX2 Sport models return to lineup
- All-new SVT Raptor off-road package with optional new V-8
- New standard 17-inch wheel design
- Vinyl flooring standard for XL SuperCrew
PickupTrucks.com takes you on a close-up tour of the new 2010 Ford Harley-Davidson F-150 pickup which is making its debut at the Chicago Auto Show.
Our Favorite Cars of the Past 20 Years
Cars.com is celebrating its 20th birthday in 2018, so our editors reflected on two decades of new-car coverage to pick 20 favorites. Some of these are the cars whose pictures you... Read more
2009-14 Ford F-150 Fuse Issue
CARS.COM The problem: The pickup truck may crank without starting, or it may stall or display a malfunction indicator light on the dash. This may be due to a fuse being located too ... Read more
2004-13 Ford, Lincoln Trucks, SUVs with Idle Problems
Vehicles affected by this service bulletin: 2004 Ford F-150 2005 Ford F-150 2006 Ford F-150 2007 Ford F-150 2008 Ford F-150 2009 Ford F-150 2010 Ford F-1 Read more
Longest I have owned 1 vehicle!
This vehicle was worth my money! I bought my 2010 F-150 Platinum and I am the first and only owner. I was originally nervous because I was a first time truck owner but now I will have it no other way. ... Read full review
Dependable, comfortable ride
Should go the distance and get the job done. Can't go wrong with a Ford truck! Nice color and comfortable ride. Good color, large bed. Read full review
36 months / 36,000 miles
60 months / 60,000 miles
60 months / 60,000 miles
24-hour roadside assistance, rental car reimbursement up to $30 per day, full tank of gas, vehicle history report, new wiper blades and fresh oil and filter
7 years / 100,000 miles7 years from original new vehicle warranty start date or 100,000 miles. Powertrain Limited Warranty from original in-service date. 12- month/12,000-mile comprehensive limited warranty. See dealer for details. $100 deductible per visit.
Under 6 years / 80,000 milesVehicles receive a 172 point inspection and reconditioning.