2010 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

$22,060–$26,730 MSRP range
side view of 2010 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2010 Ford F-150
Shop the 2010 Ford F-150

Have not had a single issue with this vehicle! ;)

This car drives like new, has plenty of power, and a tow package with built in brake controller. I love this car and would not be selling it if not for my father selling me another truck for a silly price!

Family friendly truck

Power of a truck with comfort for our family and room for our large dog. Rear seats can be lifted up for added floor room which was important feature for us. The ride is smooth. Lots of storage compartments too.

Nice Truck

roomy and plenty of horsepower rides smoothly and gets around great in the snow and I have my truck to haul whatever I need to wherever I want. Nice truck

Just purchased and am very satisfied so far.

This vehicle was exactly what I was looking for. Great style, plenty of room, tow package, and the power that is needed with the reliable Triton 5.4 V8.

Third F-150 I've owned

I love F-150's so much I'm on my third one... I've owned a 2001, a 2006, and now a 2010. I really love that the 2010 sync's to my phone for music/calls. The interior is really nice, and the back seat has a TON of legroom.

Best truck ive had

Love my truck. Ive had multiple trucks now and none compare to the style and comfort of driving this truck. Could not be happier with this truck

F-150 Raptor: Most Incredible Truck I've Owned!

Badass! I love my Ford F-150 Raptor. Ive been driving it for 8 years and wouldn't trade it for anything. It's the best-looking, most-comfortable and most-fun truck ever.

Greatest buy.

This truck is the best purchase I’ve ever made. The quality of the vehicle at the purchase price is superb. I foresee no problems with this truck.

Very nice truck

The truck fits all of us really good and looks really nice and runs very good. Stands out from other f150s and runs good handles good

Very reliable and comfortable.

Great in the snow. Have never had any mechanical issues. No rattles very quiet. One of the best vehicles I've ever owned. Would buy another F-150 in the future.