2010 F-150

2010 Ford F-150

2010 Ford F-150

Have You Driven the 2010 Ford F-150?

King Ranch

by Native Texan from Dallas, Tx on Sat Nov 21 2009

Excellent truck, very quiet. My only complaints about this truck are that the steering wheel is too far forward and doesn't adjust fore and aft. It is hard to comfortably steer with an elbow on the arm rest or console. Another complaint is that the cooled seats don't cool the seat back, only the cushion. Also had the stereo amplifier quit after only one week of ownership which also knocked the Sync out. I had to wait days for their 'radio person' to show up to check it out and then another week for them to get the part. I guess if I was going to complain about anything else it would be the back seat headrest size. They are large and block the view of other cars when passing. Other than that it is a great truck and a pleasure to drive. I really like the backup camera! Everyone is impressed with how much room there is in the back seat (SuperCrew).

What a truck!!!

by bluefor3 from South Dakota on Fri Jul 16 2010

I have owned my new F-150 STX since April 2010. All I have to say is I love my truck!!! This pickup beats the competition hands down. You get way more truck for the money then if you went with Chevy or Dodge. Plus you add in the reliability of this truck and it is a no brainer. Chevy and Dodge trucks have a touch more power, however they lack interior room and overall quality. Ford wins by a long shot! Thank you FORD!!!

Best truck buy I've ever made

by Performance Driver from Fort Worth, TX on Mon Dec 20 2010

The 2010 Ford F-150 is so improved over the 2008 models, it was hard for me to believe it was the same vehicle. I drove many a 2008 F-150 thinking I would get a used vehicle but after driving the 2010 F-150, there was such a night and day difference that I bought the 2010 on the spot. It is very comfortable, and cleanly designed; not to mention a lot more power and gas efficientcy. And with the end of the year deals, there was very little difference in the price of a 2 year old F-150 and a new 2010. Glad I bought it!

What went wrong with Ford?

by Toyota Man from York Pa. on Sun Mar 30 2014

Purchased my 2010 Ford F-150 Super Cab new in Aug of 2010. At 30K the exterior center cab brake light leaked into the rear of the truck, they fixed it. At 35K the drivers rear cab strap leaked into the rear of the truck, they fixed it. Now I had smelly carpets, with the rear seat bolts starting to rust. Now at 38K the drivers door developed a rattle when bumps were encountered, however out of warentee I learned to live with it. When I reached 49K the spring on the gas door broke, and at 50K the heater starting making a clicking sound when I started the truck. Thinking I needed to fix the defects I sprayed the road salt off prior to taking it do the dealership for repairs. To my dismay the front windshield leaked on the inside, not bad but it still leaked. Having enough I traded it in on a 1014 Tacoma. I wish the new owner luck, but I thing either Ford quality is slipping or I brought a Friday truck.

Does not recommend this car!!

Fords Raptor

by Lugnut from Southeastern CT on Fri Sep 24 2010

Ford Raptor, Fords SVT group did a real bang-up job when they came up with the Raptor idea. Does everything I want to do Everything about this truck is great, fit, finish, and performance is top notch. Nothing on the road like it.

Can't beat a F150

by Redwing from on Fri Jan 29 2010

What a great truck. The transmission is great and there is so much room in the back seat. It is a crew cab. More room than my Expedition. The reverse sensors are great for a truck this size. Looked at Dodge and Chevy and they wouldn't compare. This truck blows away the Toyota and Nissan. Its not the best selling truck for no reason.

Luxury at it's Best for a Truck

by Happy Wonderer from Ontario Canada on Wed Jan 27 2010

A Truck that is Family Friendly and not be cramped into a sardine can in the back. Fold up rear seats with a full flat floor makes grocery getter at it's best. Been though all the pick-ups on the market over the years.The Big 3 plus the other ones over the past 30 years This 1 Wins Hands Down 2 Thumbs UP

Uses car for Towing

F150 - Can't Touch This

by Detroit Al from Detroit on Thu Oct 08 2009

No one even comes close. F150 is hands down the best truck and most likely the best vehicle in the market. The construction is superior to others in the market and the vehicle drives like a limo.

1 year later

by ChefRon from Wisconsin from Wisconsin on Tue Aug 09 2011

I've had my FX4 for a little over a year now and just had to update my first post. I've put 20k miles on this truck to date and I can tell you I look forward to the next 20k. After a year of driving this truck every day I need to add a few thoughts. I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!! I own a BMW X3 and like the ride of the FX4 by far. The cabin is set up so well. It's like having an office on wheels. 4 cup holders, ipod USB hookup and 2 power outlets let you charge every gadget you have with a handy slot to store them in. Seats are very comfortable. I drive 100+ miles a day and never have the back pain I had in the any other car. The ride is still smooth and quiet. Mine came with the 2 captains chairs and the very large center console with armrest. Highly recommended. Still the best looking truck on the road!

Great PU

by F150 enthusiast from VA on Sat Sep 01 2012

We were intimidated by the size but have grown to like it. A comfortable and well designed vehicle. Plenty of power.

Our Take on the 2010 Ford F-150

When the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor was first unveiled in 2008, auto enthusiasts of all stripes were stopped in their tracks by the sheer outrageousness of Ford’s off-road pickup truck. There has never been a factory-offered high-performance car or truck engineered to travel at speeds up to 100 mph in places where little more than rocks and sand are the only sources of traction. After several turns behind the wheel of the 5.4-liter V-8 model, we were shocked and awed by how well the Raptor fulfilled Ford’s go-fast-in-the-dirt and air-catching promises.

But suddenly, the original Raptor is a base-model truck. A new 6.2-liter V-8 Raptor has arrived with the most powerful engine available in... Read More