2010 F-150

2010 Ford F-150

2010 Ford F-150

Have You Driven the 2010 Ford F-150?

BEST TRUCK I'VE OWNED YET! 2010 FORD F150 PLATINUM

by MIDDLETON from SUMMERVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA on Sat Jun 20 2015

THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF MY BEST DECISIONS YET! BUYING THE 2010 FORD F150 PLATINUM WAS A GREAT DEAL AND WONDERFUL IDEA! I WOULD DEFINENTLY RECOMMEND THIS TRUCK TO ANYONE. IT HAS ALL THE PERKS OF A LUXERY VEHICAL BUT ALSO CAN RUN ALONG SIDE OF MY F250 DIESEL (PULLING MY TRAILER & SUCH).

Uses car for Towing

Great dealership!

by Pure Cowboy from Castroville, Texas on Thu Jul 12 2012

I visited three other dealerships in one day and could not get a bottom line price. They kept asking me how much I wanted to pay a month. I'm a cash buyer. I was very frustrated. I went to Grande Ford, saw a truck I wanted to buy. The salesman asked me if I wanted to test drive. I said yes, and I did. After the test drive we went to his desk and he offered his price. I asked for his best price. I was surprised, he gave it to me right there! No manager involvement, no pressure. I bought the truck, wrote a check, and left in less than hour. I never bought a truck that quick. I will keep going back to Grande. I left knowing they wanted my business.

It does the trick.

by Switch from Wind lake Wisconsin on Fri Jun 11 2010

Pulls my boats and snowmobiles with reliability and smooth ride. I don't know what else I could ask for.

Motor went after 127,000 miles

by Davesmall from Morrisville vt on Sun Jan 28 2018

I was desperate to find a reliable truck preformed well in the snow but the engine went after 127,000 thousand miles I always kept the oil changed one day the oil pump just quit and that was the end of it

Best Truck Ever

by Car Guy from St. Paul, MN on Mon Apr 11 2011

This is my 2nd F150, the previous one a 2006 Lariat. The 2006 was flawless, never had a problem. The 2010 is the King Ranch and it is much nicer than the 2006, a smoother ride and nicer interior. I tow collector cars and when towing I can't even feel the trailer and car. I don't anticipate any problems with this one either. I found my F150 on cars.com. It was very helpful in finding this specific vehicle.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Hard Working Truck

by Onthe road from Kentucky on Tue Oct 11 2011

I drive a lot for work and pull trailers with equipment. My truck has 72,000 and not a problem with the truck. I change oil every 5000 and use the Ford 5w20. The original tires are still on the truck and not bad for a 50,000 mile tire. The truck doesn't have the first squeak or rattle. The truck has a 5.4 with a six speed and the mileage is running about 18 on the road with a heavy foot.

disappoiinted, unreliable

by truckman from NJ on Tue Sep 10 2013

at l8,000 miles total loss of power while drivcing ddown highway. towed oin to dealership. unaabkle to locate problelm yet.. serious and extremely dangerous!!!

2 Strikes and your out

by Dar from Helena, MT on Wed Feb 27 2013

I purchaed a used 2009 F150 Crewcab. Was in the shop for bad Cam phazer, oil leak, check engine light came on several times. Sold it and purchased a new 2010 because I thought I had just got a lemon. New one was worse. Main brain went out before 12,000 miles, then an oil leak, then the check engine light, then a cam phaser and cylinoid. Traded it off for a Toyota Tacoma and bought an older Chevy (1991) to tow with. Never again.

Just to big.

by Helicopter Mechanic from Fayetteville, GA on Wed Oct 27 2010

The F150 is good truck, but it's just to big. I'm 5'6" tall and its very hard to get things out of the truck bed without some sort of step. Gas mileage is not so great. That's why I traded my 2008 F150 for a Ford Ranger, I average 24 city and almost 30 highway, it's just the right size for me the average home owner, plus its very easy to ascess the bed.

Best bang for the buck!!!

by LA. TAXMAN from New Orleans on Fri Oct 22 2010

I had just picked my son up from school and we were passing a Ford dealership when he said dad let's go look at the trucks. Well I knew the monthly payments would be way over my budget so I just went for the fun of it. My son fell in love with the XLT f-150 chrome package as did I. We test drove the truck and played with the sync as well as all the gadgets. The truck is solid and powerful with a 5.4 V8 six speed transmission. The interior is fantastic and roomy. So we went in to talk business and when the manager showed be the bottom line I said I can do this. The sticker said $38,000 and with all the discounts they offered and being the end of the month the price came down to $25,000! I traded my 04 Freestar van in and the final price was $23,000. So far we love this truck and to my amazement even my wife loves it too.

Our Take on the 2010 Ford F-150

When the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor was first unveiled in 2008, auto enthusiasts of all stripes were stopped in their tracks by the sheer outrageousness of Ford’s off-road pickup truck. There has never been a factory-offered high-performance car or truck engineered to travel at speeds up to 100 mph in places where little more than rocks and sand are the only sources of traction. After several turns behind the wheel of the 5.4-liter V-8 model, we were shocked and awed by how well the Raptor fulfilled Ford’s go-fast-in-the-dirt and air-catching promises.

But suddenly, the original Raptor is a base-model truck. A new 6.2-liter V-8 Raptor has arrived with the most powerful engine available in... Read More