2013 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

$24,070–$29,010 MSRP range
side view of 2013 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2013 Ford F-150
Shop the 2013 Ford F-150

lots of power, comfortable ride

I prefer Ford pickups because of the drivers seat, with a problem back Ford seats allow me the most comfort over a medium to long ride. The visibility while driving is excellent.

2.9

I Got a Lemon

Love the looks of the truck, was not reliable, haven't made first payment on my loan, and it in the shop having thousands of dollars needed on repairs, and thousands coming out of my pocket on things that the so called great warranty does not cover, I was swindled, repair shop noted that vacuum line were rerouted to make the 4 whl drive to work, which only it in fact was a 3x4, at time we test drove thought we were getting a great reliable truck, no so,,

A very nice truck

This truck has performed well, no major problems, I love the price for the amount of sexy features you get too. :-) this truck was used for dirtbiking and commuting.

Most comfortable truck I’ve ever driven

I love this vehicle, it Has been very well-maintained and in great physical and mechanical shape. The color is a dark brown metallic and chrome With leather interior, just gorgeous!

Best i have had

This platium truck is the nice truck i have ever owned and the most comfortable it has very good power and a excellent ride just like everything about it

very clean and dependable.

Very nice and clean vehicle. it is a good buy and the last vehicle we will own till retirement and leisure. quiet suspension, undercosting so no future rust

One of the best ford pickups I have owned

Purchased this vehicle from new and other than routine maintenance had not done anything to it. I have had 15 other ford pickups over the years but the 2013 was probably the best overall.

Beautiful truck

This truck is very comfortable, and the performance is great, and with all the tech accessories I have a lot to learn, but it will be fun

120, plus and looking forward. Great truck

This pulls a 24’ enclosed car trailer with car and 2 motorcycles with ease, with no sway bars. W. Virginia hills, Pa. construction lane control gets narrow fenders still on trailer.

Most car I owned

This no need nothing , is very good truck, driver great on roads in city and I love Ford F-150 nice truck driver great good