2014 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2014 Ford F-150
Shop the 2014 Ford F-150

Just Bought Another One

This is the fourth F-150 we've owned. Have previously purchased both new and used and have never been disappouinted. No buyers remorse. No doubt we shall continue to buy F-150's when the time comes for a replacement.

clean

this vehicle was very clean, it needed a new battery and one was installed before I purchased, they also did an oil change and checked other maintenance

Such a great and reliable truck.

So much leg room especially the back seat. Such a great ride met all my expectations and needs. Have not had any issues or problems since I purchased it.

4.0

Disappointing

Sound system cuts out one side to the other since day one. Dealer couldn’t/wouldn’t fix. Water pump no went out at 29k miles. Nice truck and capable but wouldn’t purchase another.

My First New Vehicle

There is a lot I can say about my 2014 F150. So here are the cliffsnotes. Very dependable, Very useful, and Very Fun to own. This truck is about hit 100,000 miles and everything still works as the day I bought it. I could not express how much I love it.

2.6

Major Safety Issue

My 2015 Ford f150 was a great truck until it began periodically stalling on the highway when it had about 40,000 miles on it. The first time it happened, had my two grand children in the truck and had to drift to the shoulder. Took it back to Ford twice and they could not find anything wrong with it. Happened again yesterday and ford replaced the throttle body. Keeping fingers crossed!

Love my Raptor!

Owned for a few weeks now, unbelievable how comfortable the ride is. All the options that you would get with a luxury car in a truck with the capability of going anywhere.

love the ford f-150

love the looks ,room and performance of this truck.Plenty of room for our animals in the back seat(with the seat raised, love this option)and us in the front. no one is crowded in our 4 door . thanks ford

Very reliable

The pickup is very reliable and roomy and even looks pretty. Wow even air conditioned seats or heated seats that will come in handy in MN.

First used truck I’ve bought

This truck is a very nice truck. The seats are very comfortable and I can’t believe how much room there is in the back seat for leg room. The Rearview camera is also a nice plus.