2014 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

Explore the 2014 Ford F-150
Shop the 2014 Ford F-150
4.4

Great truck. Ford Rocks! Still mt 2004 with 244k

Great truck. Super clean. Nice options. Will buy Ford down the road. Time will tell where the Trucks go from here. Still have a 2004 with 244k miles on it.

MOST RELIABLE TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED

THIS TRUCK IS TRULY A BLESSING IT DRIVES VERY QUIET AND SMOOTH, THE TRUCK IS IN EXCELLANT CONDITION AND CLEAN. I LOOK FORWARD TO DRIVING IT FOR A VERY LONG TIME

Statement Vehicle

What a great find. This truck is in excellent condition. Low mileage and well cared for vehicle. So thankful we found exactly what we were looking for.

Excellent Value

How can anyone really go wrong with a pickup truck? I am not brand loyal, however, Ford seems to always meet or exceed my expectations with their F150. I have owned 2 F150s, and an F250 in the past, which is why when I was looking for a quality low miles used truck, Ford was on my list. I also enjoy doing a lot of my own maintenance, and F150 is and has always been a great vehicle for the novice mechanic. While I considered the EcoBoost, ultimately I went with the 5.0L V8, or as I grew up calling them a “302” in reference to their cubic inch displacement. Whether you call it a 302, a 5.0L, or a 5,000cc; this is one of Fords classic engines. So far on the freeway I’m boasting a 20-21 mpg, about 18 in town and about 19-19.5 combined. That’s not bad considering I specifically purchased the truck with 3.73 rear end gear ratio. Controls are large and very tactile. Easy to use, and easy to reach. The seats are very supportive, yet soft and comfortable. I have the extended cab with the “suicide doors,” and there is a lot of real estate back there. The ride is stiffer than both the Ram, and the Sierra that I drove. I expected that from Ford. They do tend to use slightly heavier duty materials. They are quite a bit heavier than comparable competitors. However I believe it is a nice balance between a classic pickup truck ride, but you can still drink your coffee going down an uneven surface and not get wet. The locking rear differential, the 4x4, and the transmission all work flawlessly. All in all, the V8 powered F150 with the 3.73 rear end, is a great truck for any task. There are always little things that could be changed. But they are so subtle that they so not detract from the vehicle.

Awesome truck

I bought my truck used with 23000 and now I have 83000 it rides awesome plenty of room. (I am 6' 4") It has more than enough power. 5.0 love it

most reliable truck ive owned

this truck is very roomy, all the luxury, lots of leg room. very dependable .used everyday for our family. love the color and the remote start

All the horsepower.

I've owned a 2014 STX package F150 since 2014 and it has been the best pickup. It has the 5.0 and tow package. Plenty of interior room but kinda blah. Extremely reliable.

Love this truck

Rides great, pulls good, plenty of leg room (6 foot tall with 37" inseam lol) Interior is very nice. Great choice of exterior colors. Love it

first ford always drove gm

The headline being said, I switched to my Ford mainly due to they were the only ones that have the extended cab with the door opening “backwards” if you will. I was upgrading from a chevy s-10 and needed more bed room then cabin room. And when I need cabin room for is for transporting my mom’s mobility things when I transport her, so the seat is always flipped up, never have used it. That’s another thing Ford had with the flip up seat for more floor room, that others didn’t. That being said of why I purchased, I love it. Its only been about a month but have hauled quite a bit, in one trip not multiple. Been surprised I am actually getting better gas mileage with the bigger engine! Really like having no carpets in my edition as no mud and yuck to constantly try to get out of the floormats. Can not say enough. I always wondered why they made the new trucks so big lately, the extra security is for sure. If you want one of these, go get one! Highly recommend!!!

The ride and handling is awesome.

This is my second f150 in a row. I love the way they handle the road. I have the v8 5.0 and it toes my boat and camper like not even there. They are 3500 pounds apiece.