2014 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2014 Ford F-150
Shop the 2014 Ford F-150

Best truck I've owned.

This truck is great, power, comfort, accessories, roomy, design and looks. It has it all. Looks great cruising, out on the town or towing our camper.

Ford F-150 for sale

it a nice car with great miles and the fact that its only one owner makes it valuable the carafe is clean and there is no issues what so ever with it

Power, performance and luxury

This truck is 4 door and has great leg room. Love the ecoboost as it does deliver the power and fuel economy to please. Love the air conditioned seats!!

Great Truck

This truck is comfortable, drives nice, very roomy interior, looks great, and the V6 Ecoboost has plenty of power for towing our 23 foot camper everywhere we go. Even with 113,000 miles on it.

2.3

Can't trust this truck right now there fixing one

U don't know how frustrated I am about this truck the speakers were blown out and tuned to hide it and then the catalytic converter has gone out there was oil leaking from it supposedly from a tray. I HAVE OWNED IT 3 DAYS.

Great truck

I needed a truck and this met more of my expectations. It’s a great truck that I love and will keep till it stops running.

Most reliable car I’ve own!

I hate to see see this go!! (Only reason we did was a growing family!) this has been an amazing vehicle and it’s gorgeous!! Our loss is your gain for sure!

Best truck I have owned

Great Truck! Very reliable, Best truck ever made! I will always own a ford! so dependable especially for a family everday needs and towning etc.

Damn near perfect truck!

This truck is almost perfect in my opinion. Exterior styling, interior styling, convenience, reliability, and durability are all excellent. The only thing that I think would make it better is to improve the MPG a bit.

3.9

Rust areas on frame and engine

Rust issues showing on frame and motor areas on 14 model. Ford needs to recall all its trucks for this issue. Love the F150 style but Ford needs to correct these issues