2015 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

$26,030–$30,975 MSRP range
side view of 2015 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2015 Ford F-150
Shop the 2015 Ford F-150

My favorite truck of all time.

I purchased this truck new at Bill Utter Ford in Denton in November of 2015. It has been used as a daily driver / mobile office for my residential painting business. Very reliable, comfortable and safe.

Very best truck I have ever owned

It’s a very beautiful and great riding truck and has plenty of power for a V6 it also has a ton of room front and back

Great Truck

This truck is nice. Has all the features I wanted and I got it at a resonable price. It is perfect for me. Love it.

Love my truck

I bought a 2015 F150 with the 2.7L Ecoboost brand new. Great experience at dealership and great truck overall. Truck had endless torque, I was towing a 7500lb trailer with a skid steer the trucks tires broke free and spun, tons of power. No issues at 36,000k. Would highly recommend.

May most comfortable car i owned

The best truck. Very comfortable, the features are excellent but my main concern only was that the life oil was not reset but overall i think this is the best truck

Well Balanced full sized truck.

I love my F-150. Inside and out and it holds up to the rugged terrain I push it down on a regular basis. However, while accelerating it seems to be grinding, it may be the transmission or something else I’m not too sure. Overall, simply amazing vehicle.

Best car I have owned

This pick up will meet our family needs. We neededore room to haul thing to help out with our child with special needs . Our kids were so excited to see a new pick up

first ecooboost ford f150 i ever owned!

the truck has plenty of power. very specious back seat is humongous!! you can fit a 7 ft person with no problem! plenty of leg room. only thing i discoverd is that ford f150 ecoboost engines are notorious for carbon build up on their engines do to the GDI system (gasoline direct injection) i wish i would of researched my truck a little bit more..... however the truck run very smooth for now i hope i dont have to do some serious repairs because of it. if i could do it again i would like to get same engine but second gen 3.5 ecoboost because they did revise the same engine i have and fixed all those problems. 2017 ford f150 and up is the way to go. i do love my truck dont get me wrong but i hope i will not encounter the problems that i have read on the internet! so far love my slightly used truck!!

2015 Ford F-150 FX4

I had been patiently waiting for the right truck to show up on the site for over a year. Finally my search was over when Koon’s Sterling Ford posted this truck in Sept. I could not be more happier with my dream truck! Love it.

4.3

Great truck

No issues, lately, had to replace the throttle body at 37k. Had issues with the auto hubs on both sides, on the 4wheel drive! And now the full moon roof will not close! THATS ALL SO FAR!! 45K ON TRUCK...