2015 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

$26,030–$30,975 MSRP range
side view of 2015 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2015 Ford F-150
Shop the 2015 Ford F-150

This is a sound vehicle and is driver friendly

Very comfortable, plenty of room, front and back. Crew cab with a long bed, plenty of room, inside and out. Pre-setting radio, seats, mirrors, pedal settings, very easy to do. Very happy with my purchase. Expensive but show me a cheap one and that is probably what you will get.

Never thought i would see myself driving a truck !

Me and my wife where indecisive if should of bought an SUV or a truck, our great salesman Alberto Leyva to great care of us and took his time to show us what was the best choice. we love our new truck

Car is very reliable best truck I ever owned.

Truck meets all my needs is very high performance, never had an issue other than routine maintenance. Truck hold it’s value and ford has taken care of me.

Worth the money

Excellent vehicle that pulls my 22foot boat with ease. Tons of options. Well built and looking for years of driving this fun vehicle. Test drive one and find out for your self

Most impressive interior I have owned (King Ranch)

I've owned this vehicle for a week, so I gave it good marks for reliability simply because it has 85K on it and has run extremely smoothly since driving it off the lot. As for the overall rating, that comes mostly from the interior and features of the vehicle. It has all the bells and whistles that you would expect from a luxury vehicle, but in the rough body of a powerful truck. I'm a city driver that likes to get out in the woods for hunting, so this duel purpose feel it great. My wife explained it perfect when she said, "It's tough but classy". From the full moon roof glass ceiling to the massage driver and passenger seats, I feel like going back to a standard vehicle would be tough after riding in this thing for a week. The amount of room that I have in the cab is also extremely impressive. I feel like I'm driving a full size SUV, but with a bed attached. I've heard that Ford has had a few electrical problems with their F150 series through out the last 8 years or so. I'll have to keep an eye out for those things, but if this truck holds up in that department then I think I'll end up buying another King Ranch when it's time to put this one to rest. I just love it.

Great truck! awesome ride and turbo charged makes

great car met all my needs enjoy driving it i feel high up and lots of options great truck i will use this again cant complain!

4.4

Can't Beat It !!!

Great ride for a truck !!! Got a 5.0, plenty of power. ROOM inside, got a crew cab, bench seats , room for 6. Have not had any Mechanical Problems !!!

I feel it is very reliable

This is more of a vehicle than we thought we could get for the money. I was very satisfied with the service I received and I will recommend the Sanderson dealership in Auburn to all my family and friends.

Great pickup

This truck has everything, style, elegance, technology. I can’t wait to take it camping, working it with my trailer towing hauling going to play in the mud

4.4

Most powerful truck I’ve ever owned!

Great gas mileage. I drive about 400 miles a week commuting to work in heavy traffic and average 21 mpg. I have 77,000 miles on the truck. I had a bad oxygen sensor at 12,000 miles, no big deal. However, recently I have had “loss of oil pressure” alarms when the truck cranks after the “auto stop” feature had been active while sitting in traffic. I have to turn the ignition to the off position and restart to get rid of the alarm. Hopefully, it’s just another sensor problem. Other than that, it’s the best truck I’ve ever owned! If I have good service, I plan to keep it to 200,000 miles.