2015 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2015 Ford F-150
Shop the 2015 Ford F-150

GREAT TRUCK

THIS TRUCK WAS JUST WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR ! THE PRICE WAS GOOD AND TRUCK WAS CLEAN AND IN GREAT SHAPE! THE DEALERSHIP WAS FANTASTIC! WE ARE VERY HAPPY!

Great truck, best purchase

This truck was perfect for me. Mechanically the truck is great. The only thing that is an issue is the sunroof sticks when I try and open it and the door latch freezes when it gets cold out and I attempt to open the door.

Love it

I always said I would never own a Ford. This truck is great. The 5.0 V8 is loaded with power. This truck is a lot of fun to drive. It’s very comfortable too. Very happy with this purchase.

2.6

more expensive than others and no quality

still have truck at 27.300 miles although purchase all extended warranty and premium cares still have same issues and dealer want extra money.not truck type of truck as you seen at commercials.there is so many issues like wheel is too soft after 25 mph speed which can cause easly accident and still they didnt fix it

4.1

100,000 miles in 3 years

Got this truck at 33,000 in 2017. 133,000 in 3 years pulling a popup camper and 20' KingFisher boat. Haul all over the wester US and even up to Alaska. Been a great truck though the powers a little slow to start under load. Kept up on the maintenance and no other issues at all.

Love this truck

The look of this truck is great and the interior is comfortable and roomy. The features are all you could ask for, bluetooth, back up camera, climate control, comfortable seats. The engine has plenty of power, 3.5 by twin turbo has more pep than you would think. I would recommend this truck to anyone that is looking for a good quality vehicle.

Most reliable vehicle I have owned

This vehicle has went above and beyond all my expectations. Drives great looks great. This will last me a very long time. It is a great truck

Couldn't ask for more in a vehicle

My wife and I love the truck. It has the quietest interior and smooth ride. Power is amazing and fuel economy is almost magically good. Zero maintenance issues in over four years driving. The 2.7 ecoboost towed our 5000 lb. travel trailer effortlessly from Colorado to Pennsylvania and back. Very comfortable seats.

So far it’s the most reliable vehicle I’ve owned.

It’s perfect for what I need it for. I needed a truck for my line of work and it suits all my needs. I wouldn’t recommend anything other than an F-150

Loved this truck

Loved this truck for commuting, traveling and towed like a champ! Plenty of power and great 4x4. Really enjoyed the 3.5L EcoBoost! I would buy again and highly recommend.