2016 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2016 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2016 Ford F-150
Shop the 2016 Ford F-150
4.3

A good truck for the price

Overall I like my truck, but over the years there have been a few issues that I would hope gets fixed in the later models. My biggest complaint is the failure of the Sync3 system and the swollen lugnuts.

This Truck is Superb!

This truck has exceeded my expectations. I have over 95,000 miles and I finally had to replace my original rotors and brake pads. I also have the Special Edition with the panorama roof which is very cool. I love the look of my truck with the stripes going down the side. It is a really impressive looking vehicle. The color I chose was the magnetic which really stands out.

Love my truck

Needed a pickup. Always need one to haul gear for hunting or fishing. Ford coyote engine and alloy body makes it a keeper. Rides like a car works like a truck.

Excellent vehicle

This vehicle met ever want and need I was looking for. So pleased with my purchase. My son was thrilled to see my new truck.

2016 F-150 Lariat

I have a 2019 F150 that I drive for work & I decided to get one for myself. This is a beautiful aftermarket truck. I would recommend the 8 cylinder

TRUCK

awesome LOADED had more accesories that we want but great truck awesome sales guy Michael Long, no pushing or harassing, just answered question. Great place to get your next vehicle ...the finance guy Brian was AWESOME also. great to have bought a truck from this dealership RITA and RICK

Best truck

I found the best deal at Fischer Nissan! I pass 25 Ford dealers the find this truck. The truck was perfect in color, Blue, Black rims.

This truck F150

This truck met all my needs for work and was very reliable. A little big for my needs but a great truck. decent gas mileage

Ford has come a long way !

I love this truck, it’s my favorite vehicle I’ve ever owned, it makes me feel like a little kid at Christmas every time I get in it !!!

4.1

Self employed

Yed i like it howou were are you located.how much ate the several others, the Sorento EX V6 was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride is like a Lexus and it handles almost like a sedan. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! On my first 500+ mile trip, I averaged 28.8 mpg. If you're looking for a new crossover in this segment, put this one on your short list to test drive.