2016 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

$26,540–$31,485 MSRP range
side view of 2016 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2016 Ford F-150
Shop the 2016 Ford F-150

Amazing truck comfortable with family drive

Very comfortable car for family we love Driving for long distance . Kids love because good space in back seat good road grip I am using the ford truck since 2010

love it

great truck love the massage seats. great ride 3.5 twin turbo great motor has a lot of pulling power. but not so good on the gas pump!

4.4

Excellent vehicle

Im 6'2" , this vehicle has excellent head & leg room in the front seat & rear seat also. Smooth ride. Very comfortable. Would purchase again

Lariat with sport package

Great looking truck with a big moon roof, comfortable seats and the Eccoboost 3.5L tows great! haven't driven it in the snow yet but with a locking rear axle I'm sure it will do just fine.

Best truck I’ve had ... EVER!

Loved driving this truck the last couple years. Great comfort, feel very safe behind the wheel. Great sound system for a manufacturer. If I didn’t work from home now I’d never let it go!

Best vehicle I’ve ever owned

My first time buying a truck and I’m very pleased, has plenty of room.. I would definitely recommend this truck to anybody and it was the best purchase I’ve ever made

Best Truck I've ever owned and great ride comfort

This truck is by far the best truck I've ever owned. Not only does it drive smooth and comes with a lot of power, it has also been very reliable. Never had any problems with it other than some maintenance work like a new battery and brakes, but other than that this truck still exceeds my expectations. Comes with all the needed features great for long trips and great on gas. The power of the 3.5L ecoboost is amazing. You have no problems passing anyone and it tows like a beast. I tow my 31' camper with no problems.

2.9

Works fine till 70,000 miles

Well, where do I start. Water pump went out leaving me on side of the road. 3rd break light leaking water into my cab trashed the sets, floor, roof. The door latch wouldn't latch. leaving me late for work. the driver door will not lock. trans has a jerking feel shifting. radio screen turns off on its own.

Good truck

The truck is awesome great gas mileage fast lot of room cab is big and the interior and exterior great design also aluminum body is a plus

4.3

Best Truck I've Ever Owned

I've wanted a truck for quite some time. Didn't think I wanted a Ford until my wife insisted I at least drove one. The Ford drove smoother and had more power than the GMC and Chevy trucks I drove. The Coyote 5.0 engine is fantastic and (for a V8) gets decent gas milage. I'm averaging just under 20MPG.