2016 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2016 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2016 Ford F-150
Shop the 2016 Ford F-150

Lariat with sport package

Great looking truck with a big moon roof, comfortable seats and the Eccoboost 3.5L tows great! haven't driven it in the snow yet but with a locking rear axle I'm sure it will do just fine.

Best truck I’ve had ... EVER!

Loved driving this truck the last couple years. Great comfort, feel very safe behind the wheel. Great sound system for a manufacturer. If I didn’t work from home now I’d never let it go!

Best vehicle I’ve ever owned

My first time buying a truck and I’m very pleased, has plenty of room.. I would definitely recommend this truck to anybody and it was the best purchase I’ve ever made

Best Truck I've ever owned and great ride comfort

This truck is by far the best truck I've ever owned. Not only does it drive smooth and comes with a lot of power, it has also been very reliable. Never had any problems with it other than some maintenance work like a new battery and brakes, but other than that this truck still exceeds my expectations. Comes with all the needed features great for long trips and great on gas. The power of the 3.5L ecoboost is amazing. You have no problems passing anyone and it tows like a beast. I tow my 31' camper with no problems.

2.9

Works fine till 70,000 miles

Well, where do I start. Water pump went out leaving me on side of the road. 3rd break light leaking water into my cab trashed the sets, floor, roof. The door latch wouldn't latch. leaving me late for work. the driver door will not lock. trans has a jerking feel shifting. radio screen turns off on its own.

Good truck

The truck is awesome great gas mileage fast lot of room cab is big and the interior and exterior great design also aluminum body is a plus

4.3

Best Truck I've Ever Owned

I've wanted a truck for quite some time. Didn't think I wanted a Ford until my wife insisted I at least drove one. The Ford drove smoother and had more power than the GMC and Chevy trucks I drove. The Coyote 5.0 engine is fantastic and (for a V8) gets decent gas milage. I'm averaging just under 20MPG.

F-150 crew cab 6.5 bed

This truck has lots of room in it has very good power and looks great also.The 3.5 L eco-boost has 365 horse 420 foot pounds of torque and pulls a trailer very well.It is not a diesel pick up but is a very good alternative

Love the truck

It gets great fuel mileage being a 5.0 v8 rides great tons of power couldn’t be happier lots of cab room for the kids quiet interior a well built truck over all

Great truck

This truck has exceeded my expectations. The style and ride are the best. I couldn’t believe the truck can produce that power and such a nice ride.