2016 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

$26,540–$31,485 MSRP range
side view of 2016 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2016 Ford F-150
Shop the 2016 Ford F-150

I don't remember truck's being this nice

Good dependable nice looking, good ride, capable of everything I've put it to so far. Very impressed with it. I don't remember truck's being this nice.

Great Truck

Love the truck we purchased. It has tons of room inside and low miles. The red exterior is a bonus! Most used trucks are white. We are tall people and love the leg room in back.

2.7

2016 F-150, most troublesome vehicle I ever owned.

Vehicle rides lovely, not reliable and expensive to keep repaired, too much time at dealership for repairs. Not reliable, breaks down has to be towed to dealer, three tows for electrical trouble, this is worst problem, wires breaking, very costly, Ford does not cover repairs for new vehicle. today it is broken down again another tow to dealer for steering problem.

4.1

has been a very reliable truck

Great work truck has been great no problems just normal maintenance Good tires and brakes Has been a very reliable vehicle I has cruise control and key-less entry

Most Reliable Truck Brand there is.

I have drove nothing but Ford trucks for 15 years. My dad and grandpa have drove them for as long as I can remember. They will last 200,000-300,000miles if you treat them good. They perform well, never had issues with that. This 2016 Truck specifically maneuvers so well! It shifts easy, and can make tight turns. We use our truck for cutting wood, deer hunting, trailer pulling, sometimes a boat.

The best truck I've bought

It's comfortable and it's got great power and I always was a fan of Ford's 5.0 motor.great response and also smooth ride down the highway.

3.3

Plastic oil pan made to leak

Plastic oil pan made to leak. High priced for the total package. Needs to be tested and gone over for the failures like the plastic oil pan or the many recalls

Amazing truck comfortable with family drive

Very comfortable car for family we love Driving for long distance . Kids love because good space in back seat good road grip I am using the ford truck since 2010

love it

great truck love the massage seats. great ride 3.5 twin turbo great motor has a lot of pulling power. but not so good on the gas pump!

4.4

Excellent vehicle

Im 6'2" , this vehicle has excellent head & leg room in the front seat & rear seat also. Smooth ride. Very comfortable. Would purchase again