2017 Ford F 150

All Reviews

by from Fort Myers, Fl on April 19, 2017

I've had the car for 3 weeks and 2000 miles later and me and my family love it. I've switched from a 2016 Lexus and I gotta say the f150 is just as comfortable, what it lost in ride handling I gained in comfort since I'm so tall 6'2"

by from Sebastian on October 29, 2017

Bought this Ford F150 3 weeks ago. I have put 2200 miles since then and this truck is by far the best truck I have ever owned. Has the 5.0 v/8 which is super powerful, and best mileage in a pickup averaging 21mph. Bottom line is...Get yourself one.

by from Portage, IN on September 18, 2017

I wanted a truck, so I shopped them all and on all the web sites, prices, functionality, the good and the bad, weather to buy new or used. When it was all said and done I just chose a Basic Ford F150, for me it was the truck I wanted, like the old days when they were meant for hauling and off-roading. Not a car with a truck bed attached to it, JUST A GOOD OLD TRUCK. The only bad thing is I still paid a lot of money for this very basic truck.

by from Augusta, Maine on April 13, 2017

Most comfortable well laid out vehicle I've ever had. Tons of room in cab, and the power the eco-boost is impressive. Best looking truck on the road well done Ford

by from cape coral on April 13, 2017

Great truck. Drives smooth. Feels like a limo. Extremely quiet interior. Comfortable seats. Great for long trips. I have the crew-cab and my family loves it too. Very easy to live with and drive

by from Rochester Hills, Mi. on March 21, 2017

Purchased my F150 to pull my RV on camping/motorcycle trips, and use for work related activities. Like the economic and performance aspect of the lighter body with the ECO Boost engine.

by from Lakeland, fl on March 23, 2017

Love my new F150. It is comfortable, smooth, quiet and great on gas. Averaging 20mpg with the 2.7 Ecoboost.

by from Salt Lake City, UT on December 10, 2017

Love the f150 and the ecoboost with the new 10 speed. Had a 2012 with 6 speed and this is a much better match. Shifts without you even noticing it and the "Sport" mode is awesome on winding roads. A little stiffer ride than my previous one but not uncomfortable. Only 2000 miles so far and getting over 21 MPG highway and about 11.5 towing a 5000 LB TT.

Uses car for Towing

by from Milwaukee, WI on April 15, 2017

I am very happy with my purchase. The car purchase process was very easy compared to prior experiences. The F-150 is well made and has a lot of nice features. It has the comforts and ride of a passenger vehicle. It drives nicer than my former Pontiac Vibe.

Uses car for Towing

by from South Vienna, Ohio on April 26, 2017

Transmission is smooth almost seem less while shifting. The controls are within easy reach and the feel is of quality material. Easy to put into 4X4 and tows more than I need with over 3K pounds of payload picking up feed, mulch or a round bale is no problem.