2018 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2018 Ford F-150
Shop the 2018 Ford F-150

Love mine!!

Bought mine new in ‘18. I’ve waited to write a review to see how the 10 speed v-6 turbo would hold up. I love this truck. Torque will put you back in your seat when needed. Governor kicks in at about 107 mph. LOL 60k miles on her now and love it as much as day one!!

I would recommend it

I have owned it since 2017 and it's just as good as my other F-150's. 2.7L gets me 24.9 MPG on my trips to Florida. Around home its 19.8 MPG. Handles towing well.

Excellent Experience

Excellent truck for towing my RV trailer. Have it equipped with Max tow pkg and 3.55 rear axel ratio with twin turbo V6 ecoboost engine. Getting avg 18.3 mpg w/o towing and 10.2 w/tow. Also have the Lariat trim with trailer backing assist and navigation. Bought it used from Mahwah Ford Mahwah NJ from Greg Cummings. Excellent experience all around no hassles at all. Highly recommend them

Best truck

Fell in love with that truck best truck I've seen , can't wait to test drive the new 2019 . I've always had fords

Solid

I love my Raptor - dream truck - colors are perfect - everything I wanted so far in a truck. Every time I get in I have a large grin on my face.

Very comfortable and easy to drive.

This truck met all my requirements. I love the styling both inside and outside. This truck also has all the performance and towing capacity I need!

Very nice pickup.

I traded up from a sport model to a Lariat for features such as a longer pickup bed, off road package, less miles, chilled/heated seats and so on.

4.0

Beautiful but always transmission noises

Very nice vehicle and excellent power and towing. would have no complaints except that the transmission often downshifted with hard bumps from day one. The dealer always said it was normal. I now have a 2021 that is not doing that.

Very reliable car

I love this truck. It is everything that I wanted in an f250. But in a smaller truck. The towing on this truck is incredible. Also this has enough get up an go

Best selling truck for good teadon

Love my Ford trucks. Have owned others but not in last 25 years. Quiet comfortable ride better than most upscale cars. Toeing snd power is very good but always wanting more gas mileage. The truck is worth the extra you pay over other brands.