2012 Ford Fiesta consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Fiesta Ford
Explore the 2012 Ford Fiesta
Shop the 2012 Ford Fiesta

I love my car

This car gets great mileage, is very easy to drive, and had everything I need, plus heated seats (bonus). I got it for an amazing price.

Only car I have ever owned. very relibale and safe

This car has been very reliable & safe for myself. I have traveled to a few states with this car. Has amazing gas mileage. Very smooth when driving.

I love my car!!

I have a 2012 Ford Fiesta, and is the best purchase I have ever made!! Not expensive and super cheap on gas mileage, the interior is awesome and well designed as well for the features! I recommend this car in a heartbeat!!!!

2.5

I test drove it, and hated it

I can say very few good things about the 2012 Ford Fiesta I test drove one day. It looks pretty cool from the outside, and the interior is pretty comfy and roomy for the car's small size. I visited my nearest Ford dealer one fine day to look at a blue 2012 Fiesta I saw on their website. I talked with the salesman and found the car, and right off the bat this little Ford had a dead battery. The car's fault? Probably not. The car had 87K miles, which I felt was a little high for a 2012, but it wasn't too bad, I suppose. The car had a check engine light on, which the salesman said he would fix if I bought the car (I didn't). I started driving the car, and immediately I could feel the cheapness of the interior (so much plastic, and I swear the steering wheel was hollow) and the lack of power coming from this tiny 1.6L engine. It was like a lawnmower. I took it on to a busy freeway. The speed limit on this freeway is 60 mph, but I was only able to get the Fiesta up to 40 on the ramp, it just had no power. Throughout the drive, I noticed something... off... The automatic transmission was slipping! I had read later that this generation of Fiesta, and I believe Focuses of the time, had common transmission issues. After I got the car back to the lot, I thanked the salesman for his time, and walked away. TL;DR: Comfy-ish and roomy, otherwise trash.

2.5

Entertainment center wasn't working and the T.C

It was for the most part an okay daily commuter, not really the kind of car to go road tripping in but more for point a to b.

All-Star car for me!

I currently own a 2012 Ford Fiesta SES Hatchback. To be honest this car wasn’t on my radar. I anticipate this car actually being comfortable for a guy at my size of 6 feet 2 inches. Test drove it and to my satisfaction the ride was comfy. This car handles amazing and is responsive. Only downside is the backseat isn’t ideal for long road trips, it’s pretty cramped for space. I have the top of the line model of the Ford Fiesta and I’m digging the aerodynamic/slick shape. A beautiful yellow blaze and black alloy wheels, absolutely sweetens the look. I like it think of this car as a gas saving SUPERHERO! For someone like myself going through the car buying experience for the first time, this is a car that sets a fine foundation. I bought it used and it had low mileage and an excellent price point. Safe to say this is quite a gem I discovered.

4.1

Great Car fun to drive

This car has been dependable & fun to drive. Wouldn't have it any other way, stick is the way to go. Chesp to own and operate.

3.9

Great first vehicle!

The Ford Fiesta is a very reliable car. After fixing certain things that were under extended and factory warranty, this car performed very well being a standard Ford. Only required regular maintenance, which was inexpensive. It was a great car to get me from A to B, and sometimes C and D for fun!

3.7

Good car

Good car economic I like this car because its economy, truth for me and my family travel and the city is a good car for all

4.3

Super sharp gas saver!

This car got the best gas mileage and I could fit so much in it with the hatchback & reclining rear seats! Really fun to drive. Perfect for students, college commuters or anyone looking for a cool, compact car.