2012 Ford Fiesta consumer reviews

Explore the 2012 Ford Fiesta
Shop the 2012 Ford Fiesta
4.1

Great car

This car is awesome! I average 40 MPG!! I love it. Its compact so I can park it almost anywhere! Reliable!

4.0

Great car for the $$

A little small on the inside but other than that it has exceeded my expectations. Excellent gas mileage.

A great car for MPG.

This car was a pleasure to drive. Response was quick and I always felt comfortable on all road surfaces. The MPG on trip was usually over 40 MPG. Easy to park and had what might be called curb presence, looked nice. Never in six years had a bit of mechanical problem. A reliable car.

4.0

Great Commuter Car

Bought my 2012 Fiesta SE to replace an aging Subaru Forester, and I have no regrets. The Fiesta is a peppy, fun car to drive (I have the manual transmission, can't speak for the automatic) and the gas mileage is incredible. It's a great little commuter car that gets me from point A to point B with no issues so far. The only drawback I've found is the rear seating leg room- there isn't much! There isn't any behind the driver's seat, I'm 5'9" with long legs so the driver's seat is pushed almost all the way back. Not a big deal for me as I only carry up to one adult passenger at a time, but it's something to consider if you have multiple passengers!

3.9

Fiesta so far very satisfied

I have not had it long but so far very impressed, not much performance, but for tjis type of car thats expected, still very well designed. Cant really speak to reliability as I have not had it long.

Most reliable car I?ve owned

I love the vehicle , it drives really good and after getting it detailed it?s even better. The interior is nice.

3.0

Cheap, and reliable car. Not the most comfortable

This car is great for young adults. It's great on gas and it wasn't very expensive. I bought the car with 40,000 mi on it two years ago and since then I've had to replace all tires (I drive about 100 mi a day) and the AC has stopped working. Speaking of commuting, if you have a long commute, as stated before this car will give you great gas mileage, but its not the most comfortable. It's small and has become annoying to climb in and out of.

Great Little Car

I originally bought this car for the fuel economy, due to my long commute to work. I love the fact that I can get 38 mpg (highway). Also, it is a super cute and stylish car that gives me a comfortable ride. I purchased the hatchback because I tend to haul a lot stuff and I was surprised to find the amount of bags and such I could get into it. I am fairly tall and never had any issues with leg room in the front seats of this car. The back seats however do not give you much room. That is the only negative thing I can say about my Ford Fiesta. i now have a grandchild and the car seat is a tight fit in back if anyone is sitting in front.

2.9

wouldn't recommend it

Bought this car for myself in 2015 with 30000kms on it and it has been nothing but trouble from the start.

3.4

Great for the price

Low price and hence low investment Gives high mileage. Cost cheap on wallet at the Gas Station Big Trunk. Can fit a lot of stuffs. Small Backseat Good power for 1.4l engine