2013 Ford Fiesta consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Fiesta Ford
Shop the 2013 Fiesta Ford
1.9

Do not get a Ford Fiesta

This car keeps breaking down on me after 2 months having it I already put 2,000 to fixed it up and still have problems with it

4.3

Just hit 180k miles

It's a 5 speed manual bare bones car (roll up windows, etc.) but it's been remarkably reliable to date. Other than regular maintenance such as oil changes, occasional alignments and tune ups I have not needed to invest in anything else for this car. It still has the original clutch at just over 180k miles. It continues to get good gas mileage.

Most reliable car I’ve owned

This car met all of our needs. Worked out great for my college age son. We shared the car. A full tank of gas lasted long. The manual was a lot of fun .

3.7

Ok vehicle

Car is good on gas. I really have not spent much in repairs. Transmission is the weak link. For a basic little car it's not bad.

My Ford Fiesta

I’m very grateful for having this car because I didn’t have a car. I didn’t have too many problems with it and I traveled to Texas twice without having any breakdowns. Thank you Jesus for my car!

2.3

Don't Buy This Car

This car gave me nothing but trouble. The money I saved purchasing it was spent on constant repairs and maintenance. Door latch, clutch, transmission, air filter, all had constant problems. Glad to be rid of it.

1.9

Don’t buy this car

Transmission issues (ford will fix for free), stereo issues with loud popping and white noise coming from speakers, oil change has to go from underneath car and not a lot of places do that. Was involved in hit n run, deemed a total loss. Blessing in disguise.

2.9

door latch fell off transmission chugs clutch bad

I have not liked car ever. Transmission sucks, car chugs especially when it shifts gears. Sometimes I think the engine will just die on me when it shifts on hill or when trying to get on interstate No leg room in back except for short people. Great gas mileage though.

Great little car

The car had a lot of transmission problems however I love the little car. I wanted a car good on gas and it is. The car has a lot of leg room in the front. I really enjoy driving it.

1.7

Chevy truck

It's good on gas but not on recalls so far there is 6 of them and they won't fix them they want the customer to pay for everything but that's why they are being sued