2013 Ford Fiesta

The best place to go to buy a car !!!!

by from Independence Missouri on August 25, 2017

The most best people and the customer service is amazing can't beat the price. !! Love all of you that work there!! I will be back and someone I referred bought a car from you all !! Word of mouth is the best !!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Reliable and Sneaky Fast

by from Pennsylvania on August 19, 2017

This car et all of my needs. I love driving a manual especially when the car handles really well and this little machine does all of that. Living in the country gives a person the opportunity to tackle country roads - the corners stayed tight and downshifting was never a problem. When I drove to work ( highway every day) it never let me down and the mpg's are awesome.

You guys are amazing !!!

by from Independence Missouri on August 5, 2017

This car met my needs met the miles ride smoothly you guys have the best selection out there I would recommend everyoned everyone to your faculty thanks again for all you did for husband and I will definitely be buying cars

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great car

by from ann arbor, mi on July 28, 2017

Meets all my expectations and more! It is comfortable and roomy. Hope to have this vehicle for a long time

Most reliable car I owned

by on July 28, 2017

This car met all of my needs. It was very spacious and comfortable to be in. The trunk offers optimal space for many things. The back seat gave plenty of room and comfort for passengers to sit. The dashboard was very easy to use. The cup holders were big enough to hold the largest drinks. Great first car for new drivers. Not too bulky of a car to drive in. Very sleek in style

Love my car!

by on July 25, 2017

Fun, zippy car that can meet all your needs and save on gas while looking very stylish. I like how the seats fold down so I can transport my dogs well

I love this car

by from Green Bay, Wisconsin on May 21, 2017

I have had this car for 3 years and it is a great. It gets great gas mileage. I love the way it handles. It looks sharp too! Highly recommended.

Great gas mileage! Great starter car!

by from Florence, KY on May 8, 2017

This is a great starter vehicle. I would highly recommend this to a parent that is searching for a vehicle to purchase for their child that just got their license. It is definitely a compact car, so if you are overly tall or need a lot of space, this isn't the vehicle for you. However, this vehicle has great gas mileage and is perfect for driving through the city. It has the perfect amount of space for everything I need, and I can also pack a few suitcases and store them in the trunk if needed with plenty of extra space. I am not going to sugar coat this vehicle. It is a small, standard car with not a lot of amenities, but it does the job & gets me from Point A to Point B. I have a job in sales and do a lot of driving, and this car is absolutely perfect! I would definitely TEST DRIVE before purchasing! Make sure you are comfortable!

Great for daily use

by from San Antonio TX on May 4, 2017

Comparing to the price, i got more than i expected Easy to handle Great for high traffic cities, because it's compact car with roaming interior area

A very bad car.ford knows this car is a joke

by from Glendale Az on March 19, 2017

Its a waste of money. Never buy a 2013 Ford Fiesta. The doors flew open and wouldn't shut my grand daughter almost flew out of the car. She could have been killed. The two clutch system had to be replaced twice. The transmission had to be replaced.These fixes on my car were all under 19,000 miles on my brand new 2013 Ford Fiesta ! I called Ford Corporate they will not replace this poorly made LEMON of a vehicle....POOR customer service. I am an elderly women on a fixed income.... Ford ripped me off they are thieves !!! They don't resolve the issues I don't want this piece of junk ...Don't ever buy any Ford you will not be happy!!! Mad grandma

Our Expert Review: 2013 Ford Fiesta