2015 Ford Fusion

VERY NICE CAR

by from Brookpark OH on February 14, 2015

I traded in a 2012 Honda crv and never looked back.The way to go is the 2015 Ford Fusion Titanium 2.0 Turbo AWD. I bought this car for my wife,but I want to drive it all the time .We packed it up for the campground and everything fit in the big trunk and folded down back seats.This car has power,good gas mileage,comfort,and good traction in the snow.No problem with My Ford Touch.The nineteen's give it a little more stiffer ride.I'm looking to buy my wife a Ford Escape, so I can drive the Fusion. I don't have enough space to say all the good things about this car.

great mpg

by from on March 12, 2015

Great mpg during cross country trip.. Averaged just over 37 mpg during trip from Detroit to Los Angeles. Very nice car so far.

Best car ever

by from Smyrna, TN on October 23, 2014

I own a Ford Fusion Energi hybrid that allows me to plug in the car at night to a standard AC outlet. It get unbelievable gas mileage. In 700 miles, I only put 8 gals of gas in the tank. The electronics are spectacular, and it synced to my phone instantly. The sound system is also wonderful. Couldn't be happier with this

Good Buy for the Money

by from Dallas, Texas on February 2, 2015

Traded a Luxury car and I am pleased with my Fusion! The a/c seats were important to have and they work well. I only average 19-21 mpg so far. I hope that improves. It handles very well, quiet and good acceleration too. You can be distracted using video screen for functions.. Voice activation works fairly well! After 1000 miles, I am still learning the car. Some items hard to learn the where and how.. Love that regular gas though! :o)

A fantastic Ford Fusion

by from Indianapolis, IN on April 17, 2017

Great car, great performance, and great styling. We are completely satisfied with our used Fusion purchase.

2015 Fusion Titanium Pre-owned

by from Lansing, MI on September 23, 2016

Had the car for a little over a month now. Really happy with the purchase-Switched to a sedan after driving mini-vans or SUV for the last 15 years. Taken it on several trips across the state and found it to be quite comfortable. I've always liked the look of the Fusion and really like mine in the Bronze Fire color. My only gripe is the layout of the centrer console- not that big of a deal-

Excellent car

by from Garden Valley, ID on March 5, 2015

Subaru has nothing on this car! I wanted to buy a Subaru legacy but everytime I went to test drive one I was so insulted I couldn't bring myself to get past the arrogance. I found out the Fusion came in an AWD. I was very excited over the new option. After tons of research I found the Fusion is the better car. I love my car! I love everything about my car! I am super excited with my choice.

Attractive interior

by from Grafton, WV on March 24, 2015

The dashboard gadgets are really useful and easy to learn, even for senior citizens. The voice control is an excellent feature. We also love the touch screen . The wheels are an attractive feature and are different from the mainstream. Over all we are pleased with our purchase of the Ford Fusion Titanium.

Excellent car

by from Upstate NY on November 15, 2015

I have a 2015 1.5 turbo and find putting the transmission in the "S" position significantly transforms the driving to an immediate response. Great handling, great brakes, and the mileage is about 27MPG city and highway

best ride ever

by from Minneapolis Minnesota on January 20, 2015

Great gas mileage rides very smooth easy to handlegreat acceleration. Comfortable ride overall performance excllent

Our Expert Review: 2015 Ford Fusion