2015 Fusion

2015 Ford Fusion

2015 Ford Fusion

Have You Driven the 2015 Ford Fusion?

VERY NICE CAR

by Rich from Brookpark OH on Sat Feb 14 2015

I traded in a 2012 Honda crv and never looked back.The way to go is the 2015 Ford Fusion Titanium 2.0 Turbo AWD. I bought this car for my wife,but I want to drive it all the time .We packed it up for the campground and everything fit in the big trunk and folded down back seats.This car has power,good gas mileage,comfort,and good traction in the snow.No problem with My Ford Touch.The nineteen's give it a little more stiffer ride.I'm looking to buy my wife a Ford Escape, so I can drive the Fusion. I don't have enough space to say all the good things about this car.

Excellent car

by Soccer mom from Garden Valley, ID on Thu Mar 05 2015

Subaru has nothing on this car! I wanted to buy a Subaru legacy but everytime I went to test drive one I was so insulted I couldn't bring myself to get past the arrogance. I found out the Fusion came in an AWD. I was very excited over the new option. After tons of research I found the Fusion is the better car. I love my car! I love everything about my car! I am super excited with my choice.

great mpg

by joeschmo from on Thu Mar 12 2015

Great mpg during cross country trip.. Averaged just over 37 mpg during trip from Detroit to Los Angeles. Very nice car so far.

Fantastic Car

by GarrettCLE from Cleveland, Ohio on Wed Apr 19 2017

Bought a 2015 Ford Fusion Titanium with 30k miles on it. Eight months in and 12k miles later it has become one of my favorite cars I've ever owned. Extremely well appointed like keyless entry, push button ignition, comfortable seats, an intuitive home screen and driver dials screens...looks gorgeous. 14 speaker stereo sounds awesome. The 2.0T has great power and torque while still averaging around 28mpg with mixed driving. The car is comfortable but drives great. If you're looking for a cheaper used German sedan (Mercedes CLA, base BMW 3 series, Audi A3) give a used titanium a serious look. It will have a better powertrain & drivetrain, a more well appointed interior, all for thousands of dollars less.

Best car ever

by franc_s from Smyrna, TN on Thu Oct 23 2014

I own a Ford Fusion Energi hybrid that allows me to plug in the car at night to a standard AC outlet. It get unbelievable gas mileage. In 700 miles, I only put 8 gals of gas in the tank. The electronics are spectacular, and it synced to my phone instantly. The sound system is also wonderful. Couldn't be happier with this

Good Buy for the Money

by Real Estate Agent from Dallas, Texas on Mon Feb 02 2015

Traded a Luxury car and I am pleased with my Fusion! The a/c seats were important to have and they work well. I only average 19-21 mpg so far. I hope that improves. It handles very well, quiet and good acceleration too. You can be distracted using video screen for functions.. Voice activation works fairly well! After 1000 miles, I am still learning the car. Some items hard to learn the where and how.. Love that regular gas though! :o)

2015 Fusion Titanium Pre-owned

by Bob from Lansing, MI on Fri Sep 23 2016

Had the car for a little over a month now. Really happy with the purchase-Switched to a sedan after driving mini-vans or SUV for the last 15 years. Taken it on several trips across the state and found it to be quite comfortable. I've always liked the look of the Fusion and really like mine in the Bronze Fire color. My only gripe is the layout of the centrer console- not that big of a deal-

A fantastic Ford Fusion

by IndyEmily from Indianapolis, IN on Mon Apr 17 2017

Great car, great performance, and great styling. We are completely satisfied with our used Fusion purchase.

Attractive interior

by Repeat customer from Grafton, WV on Tue Mar 24 2015

The dashboard gadgets are really useful and easy to learn, even for senior citizens. The voice control is an excellent feature. We also love the touch screen . The wheels are an attractive feature and are different from the mainstream. Over all we are pleased with our purchase of the Ford Fusion Titanium.

2015 Fusion Titanium

by Frank from Fisherville, Ky. on Thu Aug 28 2014

I test drove a 2014 Fusion Titanium & was sold on it, so I special ordered a 2015 Fusion Titanium. This car is even more that I thought it would be. It's handling & ride is great. The 2.0 Turbo EcoBoost engine gives you all the power you would ever need. At eighty miles per hour there is no outside wind noise. The cabin is very quiet. I have had no problem with the My Ford Touch. This is a five star car.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18

Our Take on the 2015 Ford Fusion

The Ford Fusion is an undeniably stylish, athletic, fun-to-drive midsize sedan, but its interior appointments won’t match its exterior panache unless you’re ready to open your wallet.

Ford’s popular Fusion midsize sedan received a big makeover for 2013, adopting styling directly influenced by Aston Martin coupes. It’s a rare flash of hot and sassy style in a sea of gray and boring midsize sedans, the rest of which are designed to be inoffensive and conservative. America seems to prefer consistency over uniqueness in everything from hamburgers to family sedans.

Switching to a global chassis for that redesign made the Fusion a completely different car, so it hasn’t been... Read More