2011 Ford Mustang consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Mustang Ford
Explore the 2011 Ford Mustang
Shop the 2011 Ford Mustang

2 Months After Buying

The vehicle is still running perfectly. I figured maybe it would end up bad in a few days or a month. NOPE. They definitely have my trust. Thank you again CarNova. I’m loving my new car !

Reliable American Muscle Car

This car is very fast, I love the exterior look and the customizable interior lights. It has also been very reliable, not many recalls and just an oil change here and there, battery, brakes, basic stuff. If you are looking for an affordable muscle car, a 2011-2013 Mustang GT should be at the top of your list!

Great ownership experience, power, reliable

I bought this car new, i picked it over the BMW M3 as the performance and style was as good and the price was $30K less. I do not regret it. I owned this Mustange GT premium for almost 8 years now and she never had one issue, wow! From long road trips to commuting to work i enjoyed driving it. I give this car top ratings.

1.1

Was a lemon and blew up in a year and a half

I loved mustangs my whole life and it was amazing tht they are willing to let you get a car tht is near the actual price it should be when it gets sold

2011 Ford Mustang GT = affordable fun to the max

This car is a really reliable and fun muscle car. I've enjoyed it though all seasons and currently have put 15k + miles on it .

Great car...from all aspects

In late 2010 I ordered a new 2011 Mustang GT Premium, after 25 years, of owning numerous foreign (Japanese and German) brands. I was a bit reluctant, but Ford got it right. The quality. performance, and reliability of this Mustang has been outstanding!

fastest, smootest and its mine.

Had many cars and now retired this still the best 6 speed manual car. Power is there if I need it. 2011 6 speed manual 5.0 Love it My baby

Best handling car I've ever owned! Dream Car!

Custom ordered for me in March 2010;I’ve loved driving this car every day, since day 1! It comes with the works, almost anything you can imagine that could be on a 2011 Mustang. Best car I've owned my whole life. Nothing compares to driving this Mustang especially on curvy roads. It handles amazingly!

Excellent Performance V6 Special Edition Coupe

This car has spent most of it's life as a show car. I have entered it in many local and MCA Mustang car shows. It has been meticulously maintained. Always garaged. I have all documentation including window sticker.

Nice cruising car with the top down on nice days

This car was bought to enjoy on nice days with the top down. It is so comfortable and we really enjoy the styling. It has plenty of power for a six cylinder.