2020 GMC Sierra 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Sierra 1500 GMC
Explore the 2020 GMC Sierra 1500
Shop the 2020 GMC Sierra 1500

It's a very nice truck

This is a nice truck and performs well for my life style. I recommend this truck to anyone looking for power and performance in towing.

Elevation

I really like it, I owned a couple of sierras before, that's why I came back to them. They performed well with a great ride

New Truck

Great performance, plenty of room, amazing redesign, and at a fair price. Dealership sales experience was amazing. Took a trip to the mountains and the truck performed incredibly.

I would have bought this truck sooner if I knew ho

This is by far the best truck I’ve ever owned. Too many cool tools. The cameras surrounding the truck are awesome. The trucks power is amazing and the sound of the 6.2 engine is intimidating.

Best Truck for the Money.

This truck has exceeded my expectations thus far. Better styling than the Trail Boss. Leather in this truck is amazing, heated and ventilated. Fit and Finish of this trim is far superior to the Chevy I traded in for it. Pro- Tailgate is a must for outdoorsmen/women. Ride in exquisite style inside, while still having the performance of an Off Road equipped truck on the outside. This truck has it all. In case you have not figured it out by now, this is the 2020 GMC AT4.

Good truck and great price

I have it for about two weeks now seems to be good it so far. Rides good and still getting use to the truck liking it so for

Very good looking and a very solid feel on the roa

The Sierra has a lot of room on the inside and is very quiet going down the road. This is my third Sierra and each one gets better

Everything I was looking for

I picked everything out online and James Woods found it in Denton. They added a few accessories and BOOM! I bought it and leased a SUV for my wife.

3.4

Infotainment system is horrible for a Denali-$72M

Great truck if Infotainment system was reliable! XM not reliable. They have a problem of some sort. Right buttons on steering wheel may work or not-phone doesn't recognize contacts-$72m truck-pitiful.

Most comfortable vehicle ever!

This is the exact vehicle we were looking for. Meets all our needs. We love the exterior and interior colors. A sharp looking vehicle and very comfortable.