2020 GMC Sierra 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Sierra 1500 GMC
Explore the 2020 GMC Sierra 1500
Shop the 2020 GMC Sierra 1500

New truck

Nice truck for the money . Rides nice,great fuel efficiency, more power than expected time will tell how it holds up . Looks good. !!!

4.4

Best Alt. to the 2020 GMC 1500 Denali

This truck turns heads!!! Everywhere I go, hot spots and cruising down Downtown Dallas. Everyone that I take a ride on loves the interior, especially the stitching. Car guys will never understand!!!

Very stylish, comfortable and great view

The vehicle is very stylish and comfortable. The rear view mirror (picture) is awesome. The tailgate is fantastic especially for someone my age Handles very well especially with high winds

Awesome...... Highly Recommend this truck

You can't buy a better Truck then the 2020 GMC Texas Edition... Built Texas Tough ... Yet Very Comfortable.... Highly recommend This Truck .... Very quiet ride ....

Sierra 1500

Love my new truck! It has all the options I wanted and then more. Looks sharp too. My family loves it too. Thank you! :)

Truck of my dreams!

This truck has it all. I love sitting higher and the sporty look. It feels safe and has every comfort feature I need. The best feature is seeing my speed and the posted speed in my windshield.

The best pick up trucks in the market

This GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 4WD it’s Amazing , have apple car play,SiriusXM and a lot mor everything I need for work and family.I’m really recommend it

The nicest truck I ever owned

The Truck was designed well. The options were great. Rides beautiful. Has plenty of new updates. Plenty of leg room in the front and back. I love the color. Very satisfied.

This is the best riding and handling truck

Awesome Best truck I’ve ever owned. It turns heads driving down the road or in the neighborhood Love driving it it’s like it drives itself.

I traded my 2015 Sierra Denali in on a 2020 Siera

I loved my 2015 Denali, but the new 2020 is just an amazing upgrade. I wanted the same format, black exterior, black interior and black rims that my 2015 has and the 2020 looks even better in that combination! Love the looks and the features!