2020 GMC Sierra 1500 consumer reviews

$29,600–$34,200 MSRP range
side view of 2020 Sierra 1500 GMC
Explore the 2020 GMC Sierra 1500
Shop the 2020 GMC Sierra 1500

Best truck I’ve ever owned.

I’ve had 14 new GM trucks they keep getting better and better. I’ll buy another one again. The technology and ride comfort of the Denali is excellent.

the truck is strong and confortible

The truck is so nice Has a lot space so stable ,strong It has nice leather seats , efficient on gas drive gmc Sierra is nice experience

I love the style that went into it.

I love the electronics in the truck and the smooth ride!! The headlights are the best!! The sunroof is great!!! The Infotainment System is also very good!!

Best truck I have ever purchased

Nicest truck I’ve ever owned. The experience dealing with Victoria Swalley and S & K GMC was wonderful. I could not of had any better help any other place.

My favorite truck of all time.

Most awesome truck with the Denali package. Plenty of power, beautiful ride, comfortable seating with all the bells and whistles. Electronics are out of this world cool, it will take some time to familiarize yourself with all of it.

Great Truck and Feautures

I love the new 2020 GMC’s. Their style and features are great! We purchased the GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Texas Edition with the 5.3L V8 (4 wheel drive, includes the X13 off-road package). The family and I are looking forward to tailgating with the added stereo built in to the tailgate and love how the tailgate folds out to be a nice bench to sit and enjoy the day. Of course, the real beauty is in the interior of the truck. The seats are comfortable and I love that the seats are air conditioned, as well as heated. The USB-C port, USB port, cigarette lighter port, and a 120 plug is all right their, available, on the dash. This truck has just about everything you need.

Excellent Styling on the GMC

So far I love the truck, I haven't put enough miles on it but so far has plenty of power and is a smooth riding vehicle.

The Truck

Drove Chevy trucks for the past 30 years and loved everyone of them. This truck surpasses them all!!! Excellent ride, excellent power, all the extras but still a truck!!!

Like the new upgrades

It has more options then I originally thought it had-drives great got the deal I was looking for and had everything I wanted as if I was to have special ordered it

Well equiped for the $$, comfortable & useful

This truck has a lot of amenities, wrapped in comfort and it is still useful as a truck. Just wish I'd reminded myself to purchase one with the "see through" trailer camera. It did come with the trailer hook up camera which is very helpful.