2020 GMC Sierra 1500 consumer reviews

$29,600–$34,200 MSRP range
side view of 2020 Sierra 1500 GMC
Explore the 2020 GMC Sierra 1500
Shop the 2020 GMC Sierra 1500

Expensive, but it is what I wanted

Great car, the ride is very comfortable and has plenty of leg room. Handles very smooth. It has some serious features for people looking for very technical cars.

Great Truck!

I have owned several different makes & model trucks over the years! The GMC Sierra is by far the best truck out there! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a daily truck that has a comfortable quiet ride.

Gentlemans Cadillac...

This truck is wonderful. Rides nice, plenty of leg room, wonderful safety features, very stylish, comfortable and quiet interior. Family loves the overall truck and design...

4.4

GMC Sierra

Great looking truck, rides fantastic. Could have more features for the price. I think gmc skimped out on certain amenities unnecessarily. But that’s just me knit picking. Overall the truck is fantastic!

new diesel

this car was the one i had been wanting for a while and it has lived up to my expectation. great gas mileage with all the power. love the diesel.

4.1

So far, very happy!

So far I'm very happy with the look and performance of my truck. Still early but I'm enjoying my purchase. I would recommend this vehicle to friends and family!

First Diesel I’ve ever own !! Scared but pleased

This truck should take care of needs. I’ve never owned a diesel so I’ll wait a year before I really review my truck. However I am pleased with the speed of the 3L engine and the leg space is awesome.

3.7

The most dangerous handling on wet roads

I love the truck but the bridgestone alenza tires are junk they hydroplane and slip and no one will do anything about it they have done this since day 1 and now only have 10.000 miles on it

Denali stands for the great one!

I had three other trucks with the 5.3 engine. I step up to the 6.2 engine and live the power. I average over 22 mpg back home on a 2300 mile road trip. Very happy with the truck and performance.

So far so good!!! Love this truck!!

This truck was exactly what I was looking for. It drives and handles very very nice. The service was great and the people were very knowledgeable and qualified. Danial was a great salesman and make things very easy. Thank y’all very much and I will see you when I buy my next vehicle