2020 GMC Sierra 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Sierra 1500 GMC
Explore the 2020 GMC Sierra 1500
Shop the 2020 GMC Sierra 1500

Truly my dream truck

This truck had more features than I set out looking for in a truck. But at the price it didn’t make sense paying the same amount for a truck with less options. I love the truck and with some of the features like lane keep assist and adaptive cruise control it just about drives itself. I purchased the SLT X31 at first, as much as I wanted 4WD on other trucks it seemed like the ride was much smoother in the 2WD models. But the X31 felt just like the 2WD SLT I drove. Was honestly love at first sight.

Great Truck

Never had a GMC or Chevy and boy have I been missing out. Blows the Dodge and Ford away. Super quite, very comfortable and technically outstanding.

Very good riding truck

Riding is excellent inside is greet go gas mileage good body like the truck very much would recommend it to anyone buying a truck like color

Best Truck I Have Ever Owned

This truck replaced my 2017 GMC Sierra 1500. The 2017 was great - reliable, very quiet inside with superb handling and ride. The 2020 was all that and even more quiet, with improved handling and ride. Best truck that I have ever driven.

Great

This vehicle is outstanding and fun to drive. The comfortable and quiet. Looks sharp and with my new tonneau cover on it from Peragon made the vehicle stand out more.

Comfortable and beautiful

Joy to drive. I am thinking of selling my Mercedes! It is both easy and safe to drive in traffic. I love the mirrors and the built in cameras.