1999 Honda Accord consumer reviews

side view of 1999 Accord Honda
Explore the 1999 Accord Honda
Shop the 1999 Accord Honda
1.6

This isn’t on Honda but the dealers level of care

I think it was either flooded or the odometer was changed out. Or their mechanic used break clean or gas to flush the motor out and ruined the valve guide seals and the rest of the engine seals

Great car!

Good quality long lasting car even with high mileage! The one I bought used was a 1 owner vehicle it was missing nothing and everything worked even at 200000 miles

3.7

A good car when new

It is a very good car when new, but as it ages (beyond 15 years of service) , the ball joints, drive shaft, power steering rack, tie-rods become unreliable. even failing whilst motion.

3.9

BEST BANG FOR MY BUCK

THE CAR WAS PURCHASED USED AND DRIVES BETTER THEN MOST NEW CARS. THERE IS A LITTLE BIT OF TRANSMISSION SLIPPAGE WHEN IT FIRST WARMS UP BUT THEN SHES READY TO TAKE ON THE HIGHWAY AND SHE RIDES BETTER THEN MOST CADILLACS

256,000 miles runs like new even ice cold air

Best car I've ever owned. I brag on it all the time.. I would recommend this car to anyone. It's been the most dependable car I've had. Matter 9f fact when motor finally dies I'm going to buy a new motor and keep on driving her.

Smartest purchase ever

I bought this car (used) when I lived in northern Missouri, then I moved to Louisiana so it has been through all kinds of weather and always parked outside. I drive it for basic commute and roatrips. Only repairs I had to make were maintenance-related, not costly: only had to replace the catalytic converter because it was stolen. My car now has about 200,000 miles and runs GREAT. I expect it to last even longer. It is amazing!

Most Reliable Car I Owned

This was my first car given to me by my uncle. This car can last you easily another 100,000 miles or more due to it being a Honda. This car is perfect for a retiree or as a first car for your child as a reliable safe way for transportation.

4.2

Very Reliable

Daughters Car, Garaged, Maintenance Records available Always starts, very clean, Good tires, Low mileage on engine, Sun roof, Sharp looking vehicle, v-6 engine, best offer.

4.0

A workhorse that never lets you down

The car kept going in conditions in which more expensive cars went to the side of the road to rest or wait it out. We particularly liked the sunroof.

Vary reliable and great community.

This car is awesome. It's very reliable and tough. If you thought a ford was tough then you haven't owned a Honda. This car is coming up on 300k and haven't had a single darn issue. It's absolutely amazing.