Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2018 Accord

2018 Honda Accord

#1 Most Popular Sedan
2018 Honda Accord

Have You Driven the 2018 Honda Accord?

AMAZING Accord CVT Sport

by Jeni from Columbus Ohio on Tue Jun 05 2018

Love this car. Fun to drive, beautiful to look at, great gas mileage if I'm truly getting 30.6 miles/gallon in mostly city driving. Edmunds and Car and Driver say the tank should get me 460-518 miles. When I fill up, the display says it only will go 364 miles. The salesman says it has to break in the engine yet and to give it 600 miles so I will. My 2015 Accord told me 464 when I filled up and I'd consistently get 400 mostly city. I could go a full two weeks between fill ups. Right now I'm to a week and a half with this car. I guess there's some give and take with these 19 inch wheels. Not sure. The CVT (Continuous Variable Transmission) is unreal. You very rarley feel it shift gears. If you do, it's because you're utilizing the turbo and hitting the gas. Make sure you have a good grip on the steering wheel when you do that! The 8 inch touch screen monitor is CRAZY! It's literally like a laptop. You do everything through it and the steering wheel. Did I mention it's BEAUTIFUL!? You can connect to Apple or Android Play and play everything you have on Spotify or Pandora. My downside is that I'm still somewhat old school and miss all the compilation CD's I've made over the years. It doesn't have a CD player but if I'm motivated enough I can put them on a thumb drive and stick it in the USB port to play. I'm thinking CD players are about to become a thing of the past in cars so I might have to get motivated. I've also noticed that on Android Play, the song will just stop at times and I have to press play to start it again. This is probably more about my ignorance of technology than it an issue with the car. You also have to come to a complete stop to change playlists on Spotify but that's more about safety I'm sure sure. You absolutely have to look at the 8 inch monitor to scroll down the playlists. Kinda hard to look at the screen and watch the traffic in front of you at the same time. It's also amazingly more comfortable that my '15 Accord. That surprises me a bit with the "low pro" tires. Wasn't expecting that. It's also quieter in the cabin. Unless of course you're utilizing the full potential of the stereo. This 180 watt 8 speaker stereo sounds so crisp on the treble and so solidly low on the bass. I've had much higher watt stereo's in my 55 years, but none that really top this one. It's a wonder all in it's own! This is by far the nicest car I've ever owned. Probably the only thing I'm missing is heated seats. It's pretty special. To be honest...I didn't like the new rear ends of this years model. But when you're standing beside it, it kinda reminds me of the old Mustang Fastbacks of '70 and 71. When you compare the side view of them, they are pretty similar. The other new feature is the lane assist and braking thing. Takes getting used to when you're used to straightening out country roads. The lane assist thing gently nudges you back into your lane and you find yourself fighting with the steering wheel to straighten out that road! And the braking thing...too funny! It actually brakes for you! Now...I know most cars today have these features, but they are standard on all Accords...even the base model from what I'm told. I can literally set the braking distance thing and lane change thing, go on the highway, take my hands off the steering wheel and it will keep the distance I set from the car in front of me and keep it within the lines. I'd never do that of course! I'm sort of a control freak when it comes to driving. Oh...it also has a speed limit sign recognizer. So...it literally posts the most recent speed limit sign that you passed right next to the speedometer so you can't ever say you didn't know what the speed limit was. Pretty crafty! Simply put...if you go test drive this car, you'll probably end up buying it and loving it. I know I unexpectedly did. So happy I did too!

Best Price for Reliability

by BrandonBlack from Houston, TX on Wed Aug 29 2018

I purchased a new Honda Accord 2018 with 3 miles on the odometer right off the lot. Going from an older 2003 Toyota Corolla to this was as simple as night and day. They both share a similar MPG-- Corolla boasts a 24 MPG where an Accord gets 26 easily with Eco-Mode in city. I'm a regular consumer, I don't study cars but drive them to and from work/shopping/family and I'm able to sustain about 250-350 miles a week. A full tank can last me from Saturday to Saturday easily so long as I don't aggressively accelerate constantly. One of the biggest features on this vehicle is simply how much space there is inside the cabin. My back passengers can literally lounge in the back seats without compromising trunk or driver seat space. The trunk is massive as well, boasting a massive 16.5 cubic feet of room-- if I honestly wanted to (not that I recommend it), I could lay a sleeping bag back there and nap even with the spare tire and emergency kit back there at 5'9" 179 lbs. The driver seat is incredibly comfortable, with an amazing amount of visibilty. This car handles like a smaller car with the looks of a muscle car and the mindfulness of an SUV. My only complaint is that since the wheelbase is a bit wider and the car profile a bit lower, if you drive in the country or anywhere there isn't halfway decent pavement, you can feel a lot of the cracks and faults a bit more intimately than is comfortable. Still, on paved roads, the car practically glides, with lovely acceleration and torque for something of this price range. Speedback design with swooped hood makes the honda accord an amazing sporty looking affordable sedan with more kick than you'd expect. Honda went above and beyond for the 2018 Accords. Perfect for a bachelor looking to be self efficient or a full family of 5 wanting a more fun, affordable alternative. Not to mention it IS Honda, which means you can expect longevity, affordability, and safety out of this vehicle.

All around a great car.

by The New euro Accord from Puyallup on Thu Aug 23 2018

I have the 1.5t Sport. I love the exterior of the Accord with those beautiful 19inch black rims. The interior is a leather with cloth inserts with a complimenting white stitch. I'm 6'3 and there is plenty of leg room. When you first sit in the car the door shuts solid. Then it gave me a BMW feel like the 3 series I had. When you grip the steering wheel it has such a good leather feel gripping but soft. All the controls on the steering wheel are well placed. The thumb scroll is a awesome feature. You can go between audio, fuel range, compass and a hand full of other features. Then you have the Honda sense. It is the feature you can sit in stop and go traffic and the car does the breaking and gas. I love it! The head unit is perfect size. I have Android so I haven't used apple car. But the Android Auto is easy to just download the app then plus USB in and it does the rest. No need for nav or anything. It runs every thing off your phone even waze. The climate controls all pretty cool. Depending on if you want heat or ac the knobs will turn blue or red. The only thing I wish the 1.5 had was a sunroof. The Accord is pretty quick in sport mode the gauges turn red and you see your boost. Ride is a little rougher on the 40 series tires but I knew that buying it. All around and for the price Honda knocked it out the park with the new euro style Accord.

Nice Car

by Rear audible sensors is a must! from Ewa beach HI on Sat Aug 11 2018

Lots of interior room. Best I?ve seen so far. Huge trunk more space then I needed. Drives smooth and comfortable..sleek body style.. no rear audible sensors which was disappointing and rear window styling seems to limit the view.

2018 Accord Sport 2.0T is a Super Sedan!

by TurboFourConvert from Vancouver on Wed Aug 08 2018

In 2016, I traded in my 2014 Fusion Sport 3.5L for a 2017 Accord Sport 2.4L CVT, due to horrible MPGs. The '17 Accord fixed that problem and was an awesome car overall, but after two years of driving it, I found myself yearning more and more for the V6 power. I was on the fence with the styling of the new Accord in pictures, but that quickly changed when I saw the car at the dealer. It definitely looks so much better in person. It veers away from the traditional a-b-c body style and moves into a a sleeker Audi A7-ish form. Its the best version Accord to date in my view. I test drove the 18 Touring in both 1.5T and 2.0T versions, and lastly the Sport 2.0T and fell in love with the latter and ended up getting the 2018 Accord Sport 2.0T in Crystal Black Pearl. I would have wanted it in Modern Steel Metallic but it wasn't offered in that trim. Three weeks of ownership of this car and I am having a blast driving it everywhere. I babied it a bit during the break-in period of 600 miles... had it mostly in econ mode which was fine for me. Now in normal mode, I truly enjoy how nimble and agile yet comfortable it is. I haven't even tried sport mode! I just drove it 300 miles round trip to Seattle and it was quiet and composed on the highway and averaged 29 MPG. In twisties, it turns with precision and confidence.... body roll, what's that? Passing at speeds over 60-70 mph is not a problem. In fact, if I didn't pay attention, i would go 85-90 easily with much more to spare and it wouldn't feel unstable in any way. Acceleration is downright fast for a car this size... I think it was motor trend or something that clocked it at 5.7 sec 0-60 mph, a fraction quicker than the already insanely fast 3.5L V6 of the previous generation Accord and/or the new top end Camry V6. The 2.0 4-cyl turbo is a beast... probably beats most everything in its class, except maybe for the new Fusion Sport 2.7 Turbo V6, but you pay much more for that car and at the pump, which was my issue in the first place. The brakes are strong. The trunk can fit three golf sets with carts, easily. The back seats are extra roomy for my three adolescent kids, I mean extra roomy. On uneven city streets, the ride can be a bit choppy. I could feel road imperfections somewhat, albeit not harshly. Besides its superb handling, ample power, reasonable fuel economy, there are so many other things I love about the car. The interior (i.e. dash, console, screen, buttons, etc) is plush and is best in class in my opinion and would hold a candle to its luxury brand counterparts. I love how you can change view settings for the digital instrument cluster (tach/speedometer). The HVAC and audio buttons have a high-end feel to it. If i were to critique the car, here is my wish list: put/allow more bass on the sound system (I think the noise cancellation feature is affecting it.); change interior lights to LEDs; perhaps put a limited slip differential to lessen wheel spin; better defogging system; further lessen cabin noise at high speed.

Most reliable car for year 2018

by Sai from Sandiego,CA on Mon Aug 27 2018

This car met my expectations. It has brilliant technology and navigation system is awesome . It has good leg room front and behind. I would rate it as perfect Family car. It is little bit hard to handle compared to other sedans specially during street parking it requires more space

More options than I've ever had in a car.

by DaveG from Affton, Mo on Sun Oct 07 2018

Motor Trend Car of the Year for two years. They've thought of everything on this car to enhance both safety and comfort. Got 36 mpg on first tank of gas and that was with only 25% highway driving.

Stylish, very roomy, and great standard features

by Nicolejae38 from Tampa, fl on Fri Sep 21 2018

This vehicle is smooth, the standard features are great. For example, the drive assist is extremely helpful, plus the large tablet-like screen. I love the extra room for passengers and arm rest space.

Best Honda Accord ever.

by LillianJG from West Islip, New York on Fri Aug 24 2018

This is my 7th Honda Accord and it is the best one ever. It is stylish, comfortable, reliable and has a lot of safety features that the other Honda Accords did not. I absolutely love it.

Beautiful design, quiet,quick. Love it!

by Lazer7 from Raleigh, NC on Sat Sep 15 2018

The interior is spacious and the car is a blast to drive. Strangers approach me and ask about the car all the time. Love it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42

Our Take on the 2018 Honda Accord

The verdict:

The redesigned 2018 Honda Accord boasts enough impressive technology and drivability to overcome a few missteps.

Versus the competition:

The Accord goes toe to toe with the solid 2018 Toyota Camry, and it gives compelling rivals like the Ford Fusion and Volkswagen Passat a run for their money. But it isn't for everyone.

Now in its 10th generation, Honda's mid-size sedan is lower and wider than before, with sunken seating positions and a more coupelike profile (compare it with the 2017 model here). It comes in five trim levels: LX, Sport, EX, EX-L and Touring. Its base drivetrain is a turbocharged, 1.5-liter four-cylinder (192 horsepower, 192 pounds-feet of torque) and continuously variable automatic transmission. Compare the trim levels here.

Replacing 2017's optional V-6 engine is a turbo 2.0-liter four-cylinder (252 hp, 273 pounds-feet of torque) and a new 10-speed automatic on the Sport, EX-L and Touring. The Sport offers a six-speed manual with either engine, which marks the first time in a... Read More