2018 Accord

2018 Honda Accord

2018 Honda Accord

Have you driven the 2018 Honda Accord?

Amazing Car !!!

by Accord owner from Hempstead ny on December 9, 2017

Just purchased a Red 2018 Honda Accord Touring Edition 2.0t. Me, my wife, and two daughters love the car. Amazing comfort, safety, texhnology, handling, performance, and styling. Better than Toyota, Hyandai, and Nissan standard brands, and I dare say I prefer over Audi, BMW, and other luxury brands with superior technology, handling, performance, and styling at third to half the price. Highly recommend virtual test drive on you tube (search for 2018 Accord POV) and actual test drive in person. On this snowy day it’s nice to get into a preheated car (cabin and seats) with snow all melted off using Honda link app from home to remotely start / preheat. Also works from pre cool I summer. Love the technology including streaming amazon music through blue tooth and car play with full control from steering wheel. Kids love WiFi, rear heated seats, and ability to stream their music with lots of space for all. For a family of four better option than suv. Take a look, and Ian sure you will be impressed. More room than Audi A4, A6, a7, and bmw 5 series especially in rear seat for kids. Like better than bmw 550i at 90k.

AMAZING Accord CVT Sport

by Jeni from Columbus Ohio on June 5, 2018

Love this car. Fun to drive, beautiful to look at, great gas mileage if I'm truly getting 30.6 miles/gallon in mostly city driving. Edmunds and Car and Driver say the tank should get me 460-518 miles. When I fill up, the display says it only will go 364 miles. The salesman says it has to break in the engine yet and to give it 600 miles so I will. My 2015 Accord told me 464 when I filled up and I'd consistently get 400 mostly city. I could go a full two weeks between fill ups. Right now I'm to a week and a half with this car. I guess there's some give and take with these 19 inch wheels. Not sure. The CVT (Continuous Variable Transmission) is unreal. You very rarley feel it shift gears. If you do, it's because you're utilizing the turbo and hitting the gas. Make sure you have a good grip on the steering wheel when you do that! The 8 inch touch screen monitor is CRAZY! It's literally like a laptop. You do everything through it and the steering wheel. Did I mention it's BEAUTIFUL!? You can connect to Apple or Android Play and play everything you have on Spotify or Pandora. My downside is that I'm still somewhat old school and miss all the compilation CD's I've made over the years. It doesn't have a CD player but if I'm motivated enough I can put them on a thumb drive and stick it in the USB port to play. I'm thinking CD players are about to become a thing of the past in cars so I might have to get motivated. I've also noticed that on Android Play, the song will just stop at times and I have to press play to start it again. This is probably more about my ignorance of technology than it an issue with the car. You also have to come to a complete stop to change playlists on Spotify but that's more about safety I'm sure sure. You absolutely have to look at the 8 inch monitor to scroll down the playlists. Kinda hard to look at the screen and watch the traffic in front of you at the same time. It's also amazingly more comfortable that my '15 Accord. That surprises me a bit with the "low pro" tires. Wasn't expecting that. It's also quieter in the cabin. Unless of course you're utilizing the full potential of the stereo. This 180 watt 8 speaker stereo sounds so crisp on the treble and so solidly low on the bass. I've had much higher watt stereo's in my 55 years, but none that really top this one. It's a wonder all in it's own! This is by far the nicest car I've ever owned. Probably the only thing I'm missing is heated seats. It's pretty special. To be honest...I didn't like the new rear ends of this years model. But when you're standing beside it, it kinda reminds me of the old Mustang Fastbacks of '70 and 71. When you compare the side view of them, they are pretty similar. The other new feature is the lane assist and braking thing. Takes getting used to when you're used to straightening out country roads. The lane assist thing gently nudges you back into your lane and you find yourself fighting with the steering wheel to straighten out that road! And the braking thing...too funny! It actually brakes for you! Now...I know most cars today have these features, but they are standard on all Accords...even the base model from what I'm told. I can literally set the braking distance thing and lane change thing, go on the highway, take my hands off the steering wheel and it will keep the distance I set from the car in front of me and keep it within the lines. I'd never do that of course! I'm sort of a control freak when it comes to driving. Oh...it also has a speed limit sign recognizer. So...it literally posts the most recent speed limit sign that you passed right next to the speedometer so you can't ever say you didn't know what the speed limit was. Pretty crafty! Simply put...if you go test drive this car, you'll probably end up buying it and loving it. I know I unexpectedly did. So happy I did too!

Home Again

by Honda Driver from Brandon on March 9, 2018

I have had many Hondas and tried a different car for the past nine years. I loved my old car, but when it was time to car shop I kept going back to Honda. I reviewed many other cars but once I sat in the Honda Accord 2018 I knew it was the car for me. Beautiful, stylish, comfortable...good to be home again with my Honda.

Love this car dependable and stylish!

by Ru Ru from Key West Florida on March 10, 2018

This car meets all my needs. Very sporty and fast. Lots of leg room front and back. Smooth ride and no road noise. Very sharp looking. So happy that I bought a Honda Accord Sport 2.0!

All the Bells and whistles at an affordable price.

by Speedy One from Queens, New York on July 24, 2018

This car meets all of my expectations. It is sporty looking; handles with ease; and was loaded with every option(Touring Edition) that I could have asked for. And, most important, the car was affordable. I am thoroughly pleased with my purchase.

I am proud and happy for this purchase.

by Evans from Saddle Brook on July 31, 2018

The ride is smooth. Technology is great. Style and design is slick and milleage is unbelievable .... and oh, did I say it's a head turner?

Very reliable car

by Baltazar from Los Angeles California on August 11, 2018

Is one of the best cars I ever see I have one before and very reliable and lovely and hope to get another one very soon

Nice Car

by Rear audible sensors is a must! from Ewa beach HI on August 11, 2018

Lots of interior room. Best I?ve seen so far. Huge trunk more space then I needed. Drives smooth and comfortable..sleek body style.. no rear audible sensors which was disappointing and rear window styling seems to limit the view.

Best Price for Reliability

by BrandonBlack from Houston, TX on August 29, 2018

I purchased a new Honda Accord 2018 with 3 miles on the odometer right off the lot. Going from an older 2003 Toyota Corolla to this was as simple as night and day. They both share a similar MPG-- Corolla boasts a 24 MPG where an Accord gets 26 easily with Eco-Mode in city. I'm a regular consumer, I don't study cars but drive them to and from work/shopping/family and I'm able to sustain about 250-350 miles a week. A full tank can last me from Saturday to Saturday easily so long as I don't aggressively accelerate constantly. One of the biggest features on this vehicle is simply how much space there is inside the cabin. My back passengers can literally lounge in the back seats without compromising trunk or driver seat space. The trunk is massive as well, boasting a massive 16.5 cubic feet of room-- if I honestly wanted to (not that I recommend it), I could lay a sleeping bag back there and nap even with the spare tire and emergency kit back there at 5'9" 179 lbs. The driver seat is incredibly comfortable, with an amazing amount of visibilty. This car handles like a smaller car with the looks of a muscle car and the mindfulness of an SUV. My only complaint is that since the wheelbase is a bit wider and the car profile a bit lower, if you drive in the country or anywhere there isn't halfway decent pavement, you can feel a lot of the cracks and faults a bit more intimately than is comfortable. Still, on paved roads, the car practically glides, with lovely acceleration and torque for something of this price range. Speedback design with swooped hood makes the honda accord an amazing sporty looking affordable sedan with more kick than you'd expect. Honda went above and beyond for the 2018 Accords. Perfect for a bachelor looking to be self efficient or a full family of 5 wanting a more fun, affordable alternative. Not to mention it IS Honda, which means you can expect longevity, affordability, and safety out of this vehicle.

Most reliable car for year 2018

by Sai from Sandiego,CA on August 27, 2018

This car met my expectations. It has brilliant technology and navigation system is awesome . It has good leg room front and behind. I would rate it as perfect Family car. It is little bit hard to handle compared to other sedans specially during street parking it requires more space

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38

Our Take on the 2018 Honda Accord

The verdict:

The redesigned 2018 Honda Accord boasts enough impressive technology and drivability to overcome a few missteps.

Versus the competition:

The Accord goes toe to toe with the solid 2018 Toyota Camry, and it gives compelling rivals like the Ford Fusion and Volkswagen Passat a run for their money. But it isn't for everyone.

Now in its 10th generation, Honda's mid-size sedan is lower and wider than before, with sunken seating positions and a more coupelike profile (compare it with the 2017 model here). It comes in five trim levels: LX, Sport, EX, EX-L and Touring. Its base drivetrain is a turbocharged, 1.5-liter four-cylinder (192 horsepower, 192 pounds-feet of torque) and continuously variable automatic transmission. Compare the trim levels here.

Replacing 2017's optional V-6 engine is a turbo 2.0-liter four-cylinder (252 hp, 273 pounds-feet of torque) and a new 10-speed automatic on the Sport, EX-L and Touring. The Sport offers a six-speed manual with either engine, which marks the first time in a... Read More