2018 Accord

4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Amazing Car !!!

by Accord owner from Hempstead ny on December 9, 2017

Just purchased a Red 2018 Honda Accord Touring Edition 2.0t. Me, my wife, and two daughters love the car. Amazing comfort, safety, texhnology, handling, performance, and styling. Better than Toyota, Hyandai, and Nissan standard brands, and I dare say I prefer over Audi, BMW, and other luxury brands with superior technology, handling, performance, and styling at third to half the price. Highly recommend virtual test drive on you tube (search for 2018 Accord POV) and actual test drive in person. On this snowy day it’s nice to get into a preheated car (cabin and seats) with snow all melted off using Honda link app from home to remotely start / preheat. Also works from pre cool I summer. Love the technology including streaming amazon music through blue tooth and car play with full control from steering wheel. Kids love WiFi, rear heated seats, and ability to stream their music with lots of space for all. For a family of four better option than suv. Take a look, and Ian sure you will be impressed. More room than Audi A4, A6, a7, and bmw 5 series especially in rear seat for kids. Like better than bmw 550i at 90k.

Amazing!

by Tnamey from Knoxville on December 9, 2017

Total refinement and beauty! Honda was right on with this car. Wanted the 252 horses, but not available. Guess what? Not needed! The performance and mileage is great!

Home Again

by Honda Driver from Brandon on March 9, 2018

I have had many Hondas and tried a different car for the past nine years. I loved my old car, but when it was time to car shop I kept going back to Honda. I reviewed many other cars but once I sat in the Honda Accord 2018 I knew it was the car for me. Beautiful, stylish, comfortable...good to be home again with my Honda.

2018 HONDA ACCORD TOURING

by HONDA FAN on November 14, 2017

THIS CAR IS 3 CARS IN ONE, REGULAR , ECONOMY,AND SPORTS CAR ALL IN ONE . WHAT MORE CAN A PERSON ASK FOR. LUXURY STYLE WITH A SPORTY LOOK . PROUD TO OWN AND DRIVE THIS VEHICLE . ITS A SMOOTH RIDE ON THE ROAD LIKE MY BMW. CURRENTLY OWN AND STILL DRIVE A 1998 HOND ACCORD WITH 197000 MILES AND IT STILL RUNS GREAT! I WOULD REOMMEND THIS CAR TO ANYONE BUYING A NEW CAR .

AMAZING Accord CVT Sport

by Jeni from Columbus Ohio on June 5, 2018

Love this car. Fun to drive, beautiful to look at, great gas mileage if I'm truly getting 30.6 miles/gallon in mostly city driving. Edmunds and Car and Driver say the tank should get me 460-518 miles. When I fill up, the display says it only will go 364 miles. The salesman says it has to break in the engine yet and to give it 600 miles so I will. My 2015 Accord told me 464 when I filled up and I'd consistently get 400 mostly city. I could go a full two weeks between fill ups. Right now I'm to a week and a half with this car. I guess there's some give and take with these 19 inch wheels. Not sure. The CVT (Continuous Variable Transmission) is unreal. You very rarley feel it shift gears. If you do, it's because you're utilizing the turbo and hitting the gas. Make sure you have a good grip on the steering wheel when you do that! The 8 inch touch screen monitor is CRAZY! It's literally like a laptop. You do everything through it and the steering wheel. Did I mention it's BEAUTIFUL!? You can connect to Apple or Android Play and play everything you have on Spotify or Pandora. My downside is that I'm still somewhat old school and miss all the compilation CD's I've made over the years. It doesn't have a CD player but if I'm motivated enough I can put them on a thumb drive and stick it in the USB port to play. I'm thinking CD players are about to become a thing of the past in cars so I might have to get motivated. I've also noticed that on Android Play, the song will just stop at times and I have to press play to start it again. This is probably more about my ignorance of technology than it an issue with the car. You also have to come to a complete stop to change playlists on Spotify but that's more about safety I'm sure sure. You absolutely have to look at the 8 inch monitor to scroll down the playlists. Kinda hard to look at the screen and watch the traffic in front of you at the same time. It's also amazingly more comfortable that my '15 Accord. That surprises me a bit with the "low pro" tires. Wasn't expecting that. It's also quieter in the cabin. Unless of course you're utilizing the full potential of the stereo. This 180 watt 8 speaker stereo sounds so crisp on the treble and so solidly low on the bass. I've had much higher watt stereo's in my 55 years, but none that really top this one. It's a wonder all in it's own! This is by far the nicest car I've ever owned. Probably the only thing I'm missing is heated seats. It's pretty special. To be honest...I didn't like the new rear ends of this years model. But when you're standing beside it, it kinda reminds me of the old Mustang Fastbacks of '70 and 71. When you compare the side view of them, they are pretty similar. The other new feature is the lane assist and braking thing. Takes getting used to when you're used to straightening out country roads. The lane assist thing gently nudges you back into your lane and you find yourself fighting with the steering wheel to straighten out that road! And the braking thing...too funny! It actually brakes for you! Now...I know most cars today have these features, but they are standard on all Accords...even the base model from what I'm told. I can literally set the braking distance thing and lane change thing, go on the highway, take my hands off the steering wheel and it will keep the distance I set from the car in front of me and keep it within the lines. I'd never do that of course! I'm sort of a control freak when it comes to driving. Oh...it also has a speed limit sign recognizer. So...it literally posts the most recent speed limit sign that you passed right next to the speedometer so you can't ever say you didn't know what the speed limit was. Pretty crafty! Simply put...if you go test drive this car, you'll probably end up buying it and loving it. I know I unexpectedly did. So happy I did too!

I love this car!

by Sandra T. from Virginia Beach, VA on November 12, 2017

I test drove this car twice and it is everything I was looking for. Stylish inside and out. Too many bells and whistles to name. It's my first new car in many, many years. Honda certainly makes driving the Accord fun.

Best car I've ever owned... and I've had a lot!

by ProjectedWinner from Nashville, TN on May 21, 2018

I traded in a 2015 Lexus with a big honkin' 3.5L V6, that got an average of 20-25 mpgs with zero safety features going for nearly $50k brand new for a 2018 Honda Accord Touring with the 1.5T.....and I have to say, I have absolutely no idea why anyone would choose anything else, if you're in the market for a 4-door sedan. Not only am I getting nearly 40 mpg on the highway, the car also handles incredibly well, much better than the Lexus, and it just 'feels' faster, even with a significantly smaller engine. There is zero lag time once you hit the pedal. The car just goes! You can feel it pulling hard, where the Lexus would just struggle to find torque. Put it over into Sport mode, and the Honda corners like a champ, thanks to the adjustable dampers. The upgraded 10 speaker sound system in the Touring actually 'sounds' better at normal listening levels than the Mark Levinson system from the Lexus. Sure, the Honda won't reach 'ear splitting' levels of volume, but I'm not looking for that anyway. The ventilated seats work better. There's more trunk space. The Honda Sense safety technology is a work of art and works flawlessly. The infotainment system and ease of use is light years ahead of the frustrating 'touch pad' Lexus is known for. I've also owned Acuras, BMWs, Chevys and many more. This 2018 Accord Touring is hands down the best vehicle I have ever owned. If you're in the market for a 4-door sedan of any kind (luxury, non-luxury, sports, etc), you'd really be hard pressed to find anything better, in my opinion.

Purchased Sport 1.5 one mo. ago. No regrets!

by Golden Graham from Sussex County, NJ on March 4, 2018

As nice of a ride as the Audi A6 previously owned. Loving the safety features! Looking forward to driving it for many years to come.

Excited

by Happy Car Owner from McDonough GA on February 13, 2018

So excited to have my new shiny red car. I tested the Honda and Camry and Honda won my heart. Between the design outside and inside it was a winner, hands down.

The safest car I ever owned.

by PeterNJ from Robbinsville, NJ on December 2, 2017

It looks great, handles well, great features and all the convinces and my wife loves it also. she selected the color.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31