NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2018 Accord

2018 Honda Accord

#3 Most Popular Sedan
2018 Honda Accord

Have You Driven the 2018 Honda Accord?

Best Price for Reliability

by BrandonBlack from Houston, TX on Wed Aug 29 2018

I purchased a new Honda Accord 2018 with 3 miles on the odometer right off the lot. Going from an older 2003 Toyota Corolla to this was as simple as night and day. They both share a similar MPG-- Corolla boasts a 24 MPG where an Accord gets 26 easily with Eco-Mode in city. I'm a regular consumer, I don't study cars but drive them to and from work/shopping/family and I'm able to sustain about 250-350 miles a week. A full tank can last me from Saturday to Saturday easily so long as I don't aggressively accelerate constantly. One of the biggest features on this vehicle is simply how much space there is inside the cabin. My back passengers can literally lounge in the back seats without compromising trunk or driver seat space. The trunk is massive as well, boasting a massive 16.5 cubic feet of room-- if I honestly wanted to (not that I recommend it), I could lay a sleeping bag back there and nap even with the spare tire and emergency kit back there at 5'9" 179 lbs. The driver seat is incredibly comfortable, with an amazing amount of visibilty. This car handles like a smaller car with the looks of a muscle car and the mindfulness of an SUV. My only complaint is that since the wheelbase is a bit wider and the car profile a bit lower, if you drive in the country or anywhere there isn't halfway decent pavement, you can feel a lot of the cracks and faults a bit more intimately than is comfortable. Still, on paved roads, the car practically glides, with lovely acceleration and torque for something of this price range. Speedback design with swooped hood makes the honda accord an amazing sporty looking affordable sedan with more kick than you'd expect. Honda went above and beyond for the 2018 Accords. Perfect for a bachelor looking to be self efficient or a full family of 5 wanting a more fun, affordable alternative. Not to mention it IS Honda, which means you can expect longevity, affordability, and safety out of this vehicle.

All around a great car.

by The New euro Accord from Puyallup on Thu Aug 23 2018

I have the 1.5t Sport. I love the exterior of the Accord with those beautiful 19inch black rims. The interior is a leather with cloth inserts with a complimenting white stitch. I'm 6'3 and there is plenty of leg room. When you first sit in the car the door shuts solid. Then it gave me a BMW feel like the 3 series I had. When you grip the steering wheel it has such a good leather feel gripping but soft. All the controls on the steering wheel are well placed. The thumb scroll is a awesome feature. You can go between audio, fuel range, compass and a hand full of other features. Then you have the Honda sense. It is the feature you can sit in stop and go traffic and the car does the breaking and gas. I love it! The head unit is perfect size. I have Android so I haven't used apple car. But the Android Auto is easy to just download the app then plus USB in and it does the rest. No need for nav or anything. It runs every thing off your phone even waze. The climate controls all pretty cool. Depending on if you want heat or ac the knobs will turn blue or red. The only thing I wish the 1.5 had was a sunroof. The Accord is pretty quick in sport mode the gauges turn red and you see your boost. Ride is a little rougher on the 40 series tires but I knew that buying it. All around and for the price Honda knocked it out the park with the new euro style Accord.

2018 Accord Sport 2.0T is a Super Sedan!

by TurboFourConvert from Vancouver on Wed Aug 08 2018

In 2016, I traded in my 2014 Fusion Sport 3.5L for a 2017 Accord Sport 2.4L CVT, due to horrible MPGs. The '17 Accord fixed that problem and was an awesome car overall, but after two years of driving it, I found myself yearning more and more for the V6 power. I was on the fence with the styling of the new Accord in pictures, but that quickly changed when I saw the car at the dealer. It definitely looks so much better in person. It veers away from the traditional a-b-c body style and moves into a a sleeker Audi A7-ish form. Its the best version Accord to date in my view. I test drove the 18 Touring in both 1.5T and 2.0T versions, and lastly the Sport 2.0T and fell in love with the latter and ended up getting the 2018 Accord Sport 2.0T in Crystal Black Pearl. I would have wanted it in Modern Steel Metallic but it wasn't offered in that trim. Three weeks of ownership of this car and I am having a blast driving it everywhere. I babied it a bit during the break-in period of 600 miles... had it mostly in econ mode which was fine for me. Now in normal mode, I truly enjoy how nimble and agile yet comfortable it is. I haven't even tried sport mode! I just drove it 300 miles round trip to Seattle and it was quiet and composed on the highway and averaged 29 MPG. In twisties, it turns with precision and confidence.... body roll, what's that? Passing at speeds over 60-70 mph is not a problem. In fact, if I didn't pay attention, i would go 85-90 easily with much more to spare and it wouldn't feel unstable in any way. Acceleration is downright fast for a car this size... I think it was motor trend or something that clocked it at 5.7 sec 0-60 mph, a fraction quicker than the already insanely fast 3.5L V6 of the previous generation Accord and/or the new top end Camry V6. The 2.0 4-cyl turbo is a beast... probably beats most everything in its class, except maybe for the new Fusion Sport 2.7 Turbo V6, but you pay much more for that car and at the pump, which was my issue in the first place. The brakes are strong. The trunk can fit three golf sets with carts, easily. The back seats are extra roomy for my three adolescent kids, I mean extra roomy. On uneven city streets, the ride can be a bit choppy. I could feel road imperfections somewhat, albeit not harshly. Besides its superb handling, ample power, reasonable fuel economy, there are so many other things I love about the car. The interior (i.e. dash, console, screen, buttons, etc) is plush and is best in class in my opinion and would hold a candle to its luxury brand counterparts. I love how you can change view settings for the digital instrument cluster (tach/speedometer). The HVAC and audio buttons have a high-end feel to it. If i were to critique the car, here is my wish list: put/allow more bass on the sound system (I think the noise cancellation feature is affecting it.); change interior lights to LEDs; perhaps put a limited slip differential to lessen wheel spin; better defogging system; further lessen cabin noise at high speed.

Nice Car

by Rear audible sensors is a must! from Ewa beach HI on Sat Aug 11 2018

Lots of interior room. Best I’ve seen so far. Huge trunk more space then I needed. Drives smooth and comfortable..sleek body style.. no rear audible sensors which was disappointing and rear window styling seems to limit the view.

More options than I've ever had in a car.

by DaveG from Affton, Mo on Sun Oct 07 2018

Motor Trend Car of the Year for two years. They've thought of everything on this car to enhance both safety and comfort. Got 36 mpg on first tank of gas and that was with only 25% highway driving.

We are a Honda family. This is my second Honda.

by Arlaj4 from Ft. Garland,CO on Mon Dec 17 2018

My first Honda was a 2001 and then we bought our daughter a Honda 2004. A couple of weeks ago we bought a Honda 2018 and gave our other daughter the Honda 2001 because it was still in excellent condition. I will never drive anything but a Honda because of excellent performance, reliability, and gas mileage. It is also a very good looking car. I now own a 2018 Honda accord and I am extremely happy!

Awesome Ride!

by Keith from Shippensburg on Thu Jan 17 2019

I was a Ford man for 25 years and finally gt tired of repeated transmission issues. Recently purchased my 1st Honda and I LOVE it! Great, smooth ride; Great gas mileage; Great features all around! So glad I switched to a Honda.

Like a space ship

by Simxa on Thu Feb 15 2018

I really like the car. It's been a long time since I had a new car. I like the 2.0 liter engine, and I like the 10 speed automatic transmission

Best Accord Yet!

by Alleyoop from Atlanta, GA on Fri Feb 22 2019

My last auto was a 2016 Honda Civic Touring which I really liked. We also own a 2016 Accord and when my Civic was blocked by a worker's vehicle I had to use the Accord to run some errands. I decided that the Accord had the ride and size I really should have and went looking at the 2018 Accords. It took one test drive for me to realize that the latest iteration of the Accord is even better than the last. I cannot imagine that the ride in some of the "luxury" brands on the road today can be much better. Handling is excellent for a sedan due to a wonderful mix of weight distribution, engineering and power. And I'm talking about the new "base" 1.5 turbo engine! I owned a Genesis coupe with the 348hp engine, so it should be obvious I don't like under-powered vehicles. I haven't driven an Accord with the more powerful engine, but to my mind this Accord has enough power and responsiveness to handle any situation. Stepping hard on the gas kicks in the turbo with no noticeable lag. Maybe I'm just used to it, having driven the Civic. I find the styling on this new Accord to be refined and sophisticated without all the phony slashes, gashes, vents, chromed plastic and other junk the competition is adding to their exterior styling as poor substitutes for good design. The car has a grown-up Euro look and feel. I chose the EX-L because I admit I got spoiled by leather seats a while back and would miss them now. The interior of my Accord is primo with absolutely nothing looking cheap. The dark wood-like, textured trim is beautiful and Honda has gotten rid of that ridiculous SECOND screen that only caused confusion and duplication. (What were they thinking with that one?!?) And I love sharing photos of my average gas mileage readout with a friend who drives a Honda Fit, thinking he has to sacrifice style, comfort and size for good mpg's! I drive mainly on surface roads around the city and my average mileage is around 30. This beats the average of around 26 on my smaller Civic with the same engine! Overall, if I didn't know what I paid for this new Accord, I would think I was driving a car that cost $10,000 more. Honda really did a great job with a great car at a great price.

This is my third Accord

by SteveD from Babylon, NY on Thu Jan 31 2019

I just leased my third Accord last month. Why do I keep going back to the Accord? Because I LOVE IT! Looks good, runs great and is dependable and fuel efficient. I gave it four stars for comfort because I feel like the 2016 I had had more interior room. Honda is constantly making improvements, both large and small. My daughter just got a Civic and she is hooked. Looking forward to a long relationship with Honda. Oh yeah, the sales and service staff are top notch also.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57

Our Take on the 2018 Honda Accord

The verdict:

The redesigned 2018 Honda Accord boasts enough impressive technology and drivability to overcome a few missteps.

Versus the competition:

The Accord goes toe to toe with the solid 2018 Toyota Camry, and it gives compelling rivals like the Ford Fusion and Volkswagen Passat a run for their money. But it isn't for everyone.

Now in its 10th generation, Honda's mid-size sedan is lower and wider than before, with sunken seating positions and a more coupelike profile (compare it with the 2017 model here). It comes in five trim levels: LX, Sport, EX, EX-L and Touring. Its base drivetrain is a turbocharged, 1.5-liter four-cylinder (192 horsepower, 192 pounds-feet of torque) and continuously variable automatic transmission. Compare the trim levels here.

Replacing 2017's optional V-6 engine is a turbo 2.0-liter four-cylinder (252 hp, 273 pounds-feet of torque) and a new 10-speed automatic on the Sport, EX-L and Touring. The Sport offers a six-speed manual with either engine, which marks the first time in a... Read More