Skip to main content

• Value 4.8
  • Exterior 4.9
Explore the 2020 Honda Accord
Shop the 2020 Honda Accord

Had it one week. Great so far!

I love the way my car looks, how quiet it is, the gas mileage I get, the color. I would highly recommend this car to others.

Hands down ! Best car ever

Excellent vehicle , very roomy and I love the features and the color is beautiful ! Can’t wait to go on a short road to show off my new car

I instantly fell in love with it when I saw it

It’s big enough but not too big. I love the white on black too. it drives very smooth. It only had 4 miles one it when I drove off the lot. Very pretty car ❤️

Love this car!

I’m so happy with this purchase, and my son is even more happy. He loves his new Honda. I love my Honda Accord Sport. The drive is smooth.

Very good car

Honda is a great car, though we bought a entry level model but it is fairly good except few things, like in today's time it has only one USB port, the speedometer does not show digital speed & I strongly feel at least driver seat should have electronic adjustment device, this is very basic necessity.

Love Honda

This car has all and more than I ever would want or need. It drives beautifully and seems to just hum on the highway. I absolutely love it!

Can’t go wrong with a Honda

I absolutely love my new Honda Accord. It’s very nice the exterior and interior colors are great. I’ve always wanted to purchase a new Honda and I was able to do just that. It’s very safe

New Car that I LOVE!!!

I love this car, it is comfortable and has tons of safety features. It is the perfect size car for me and the family. Looking forward to owning this car for years.

Most reliable car I have ever owned

This car has always been my dream car. It’s perfect in every and meets all of my needs. Not too girly and not too boy-ish. It’s perfect and I love it!

Best car I ever owned

This car met my needs a lot of room and very elegant love the vehicle very good gas saver will recommend this car to family and friends