2020 Honda Accord consumer reviews

$24,270 starting MSRP
side view of 2020 Accord Honda
Explore the 2020 Honda Accord
Shop the 2020 Honda Accord

Can’t go wrong with a Honda

I absolutely love my new Honda Accord. It’s very nice the exterior and interior colors are great. I’ve always wanted to purchase a new Honda and I was able to do just that. It’s very safe

New Car that I LOVE!!!

I love this car, it is comfortable and has tons of safety features. It is the perfect size car for me and the family. Looking forward to owning this car for years.

Most reliable car I have ever owned

This car has always been my dream car. It’s perfect in every and meets all of my needs. Not too girly and not too boy-ish. It’s perfect and I love it!

Best car I ever owned

This car met my needs a lot of room and very elegant love the vehicle very good gas saver will recommend this car to family and friends

Honda’s are the best cars for your money

This vehicle met all of my needs, it gets great gas miles to the gallon. The vehicle has all of the safety equipment, blind spot indicators,lane keep assist

Very nice car

Very nice car roomy and rides very smooth. I love the modern steel color and all the in and out functions of the car. Would definitely recommend this to a friend.

Very smooth ride

So far so good just enjoying the new ride would recommend the Honda accord 2.0 sport to a friend its a smooth ride with speed ..

Fantastic car

Have only owned the car for about a month and so far so good. Compared to my last vehichle its amazing. Its sleek and its quick and comfortable. Honda makes great vehichles.

I'm in love with my new car! Sleek and Sassy!!

This car is everything I expected and more! It is roomy, sleek inside and out. It has tons of leg room for back seat passengers. It gets great gas mileage in town and on the freeway. It is sporty and has real get up and go!

Great car

I’ve always loved the Honda Accord’s. The 2020 model is a really nice step up from the older models. The features on this car is amazing. Styles design as well!!!